Player choice Blizzard

There is one right way to play the game. Everyone who is playing differently is playing wrong. Allowing players options means players will choose to play the game wrong. They will continue to remove options until players have no choice.

http://www.memorableplaces.com/mudwimping.html

1 Like

Looks a little faster than dusty old 310%.

3 Likes

They are not complaining because they like it. They are showing empathy toward others players. Learn the difference.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

I been doing it for almost 20 years… what have you been up to? Adding in your own code where it suits you?

But Blizzard can change human nature. This time it will work!

They are actively doing collective punishment if you do not submit to their way or the highway mentality.

Good post.

2 Likes

What ruins my immersion is that I don’t hit the ground like a bug hitting a windshield when I’m going at like 1100% :face_with_spiral_eyes: Figured there’d be more than a little “thud”.

2 Likes

I never said they were complaining because they like it. I said they were complaining despite liking it. Learn the difference.

I don’t understand any of these objections. You can still absolutely choose to travel on the ground and spend the next 10 years trying to quest to level 61. Also, this is the first expansion where flying mounts were incorporated as an almost mandatory means of travel. I mean they gave us DAY 1 FLYING.

These objections are absolutely ridiculous. That’s called content. Monster killing and world interaction have been mandatory to level at all since day one of this game. Do you think we should have the choice to reach max level without touching the keyboard?

They have removed Shadowlands dungeons from the dungeon finder entirely. That’ll fix those players who didn’t buy the expansion.

1 Like

Just going to drop my tips here:

1 Like

That is what you said.

My expectations were pretty low but this place is just a mess.

Motion sickness complaints? Sure, it can be problematic for some people.

The rest? It’s pretty much just like reddit, constant complaints. “I want new stuff!!!” New stuff comes out and it’s just complaints after complaints for the smallest things. Get a grip.

Player choice should be expanded to the story and world building tbh if possible, but that’s pretty much it. If you can’t adapt to dragonrinding which is a central gameplay mechanic and you cry about everything, might as well quit.

It IS mandatory, though, to progress in the campaign.

3 Likes

Yes it is.

This post proves their point that you can never please everyone. However, I am sure a very large percentage of the player base is perfectly okay with dragon riding.

1 Like

complaining about things they enjoy

complaining because they enjoy

See the difference?

haha oh man big kek pulled out the citation on wow speed %

Yup, its not even close to normal flying. Hell, you need an addon and have to use a guide to figure out this so-called day one flying!

Honestly it should have been its own standalone thing.

3 Likes

It is a mini game that should never be called flying.

6 Likes