Playable druids?

I’ve always wanted playable druids. Almost got them in 'nilla but ended up getting necromancers instead. Basically the exact opposite.

4 Likes

Yeah, kind of a shame they made Night Elves a non-playable race and killed off Tyrande in a dungeon though. She was pretty cool in WC3.

3 Likes

Really such a shame Arthas killed everyone in Lordaeron and then Varian allows Arthas to propose to his daughter. Like, what kind of father does that?

4 Likes

Either I’m missing a joke/reference or I’ve somehow entered the bizzaro universe…

19 Likes

whispers softly in your ear

Blood Elves never joined the Horde

5 Likes

Very likely both.

1 Like

I think I might like it here.

8 Likes

IMMA UNICORN :unicorn:

3 Likes

On behalf of all Kaldorei, I disown this one. She suffers from odd delusions. Please pay her no mind.

2 Likes

Glad I could make it, Arthas.

4 Likes

We had playable druids in Legion, but fun was detected.

2 Likes

I really liked when Kel’thas, that pointy eared necromancer, raised the Yogg King from the bowls of blackrook mountain so that he could get the 3rd Dragonball Yogg was keeping safe.

Yeah I heard a rumor night elves were gonna be the 4th alliance race but ended up being blood elves.

Your right. The horde joined the blood elves :wink:

5 Likes

I’m shocked by Lord Mrglgllg’s disrespect towards king Varian at latest Alliance leader meeting.

And I don’t know if I heard it right, but did poor honorable garrosh get burned alive by that xenophobic tauren supremacist of a warchief Cairne Bloodhoof?

2 Likes

Worst part is how I have to slum around with the humans. I mean seriously. Humans? Who thought that would be a good faction to join? About ready to faction change into a Dwarf and go Horde forever.

3 Likes

backs slowly out of thread leaving beer and snacks to distract whatever is going on in here

6 Likes

Pssh yeah right, they didn’t give Draenei shaman, you think they’d give us druid?

Druids are the heart of Star Wars and I would love to play one!

Can you imagine playing an Astromech like Artoo-Deetoo in Gnomeregan? I bet they’d get a big bonus to Engineering, too!

We have spaceships and lasers! It’s time for playable Druids too! Robots are cool!

1 Like

I still can’t believe Anduin turned out to be deathwing larping as varians son. It kinda explains why Varian went on a maniacal genocide spree killing any non human in the alliance.

Which high king are we on now? The third?

3 Likes