Playable Covenant Races

I would also love to play as Dryads, Keepers, and Centaurs.

I think the probability of that happening though is pretty slim, and that’s because they would have to update the tons of gear in game to fit these 4-legged creatures. Bringing mounts and flying into play is another big hurdle Blizz would have to overcome. Would players be okay with the possibility of not being able to use mounts?

Regardless, it would be awesome if we could play as them.

They could get a smiliar racial as Worgen. So they could be the mount themself. Not sure how it would work for flying tough

Hoping we get Kyrians someday.

Fauns would be cool

Venthyr would be cool.

3 Likes

That thought ran through my mind as well. That is a possibility.
Unlike the 4 legged races, Worgen have a more humanoid skeleton with only two legs. They have the option of running in place of a mount, or riding one if the player desires to. I’m not sure if 4 legged races would have that choice, which was why I brought up that question.

It would be interesting to see what the riding stance of a 4 legged creature would like…

Here is another gold/silver flake option for the Female Kyrian and Forsworn.

4 Likes

Good post, although I don’t find any of those races appealing.

Thank you for checking it out!
That’s fair.

Really like this thread.
Keep the good work!

1 Like

Thank you! I still have a good amount of things I’d like to finish.

1 Like

Here’s another gold and silver flake option. Really like the way this one turned out.

3 Likes

Another gold and silver flake option.

3 Likes

Another Flake design.

3 Likes

Really like those designs.

2 Likes

I really want this…I want them all.

I mean they are making ‘more options’ for the game so why not give us all of the options.

2 Likes

Completely agree! Hopefully they join us in the future when they’re involved in the story again.

2 Likes

Here’s another face flake option for the Female Kyrian and Forsworn.

4 Likes

I don’t see why we can’t have the peoples of shadowlands in Azeroth.

1 Like

Here is the last gold and silver flake option for the Female Kyrian and Forsworn face.

2 Likes

Here’s one of a couple gold & silver flake options I’ve created for the Female Kyrian and Forsworn. Shown on both default skin tones.

2 Likes

Here’s the second body flake option for the female Kyrian and Forsworn.

2 Likes