Playable Covenant Races

Here’s the last facial hair option. Thought a mustache in the shape of a bat was very fitting.

2 Likes

I added the facial hair to the OP, currently working on the female Kyrian.

2 Likes

Here are some eye and face customization options for the female Kyrian/Forsworn:

Top row of eyes are the in-game options. The first face is the in-game option as well.

5 Likes

Very nice!

Kyrian are one of the two I think I’d really play.

Very interested to see what else you come up with!

2 Likes

One little problem I see with this is that each covenant seems to use a very specific type of magic.
Classes like paladins, priests or warlocks wouldn’t make sense. Even mages sound unlikely in all but the Necrolords.
Of course, Blizzard can always just retcon them and/or say they always had access to other type of magic.

Thank you!

I will definitely role one as well if we’re able to.
I’m happy with the way these faces turned out. Working on different skin tones at the moment.

2 Likes

I do agree in that some classes may seem like a stretch with some of the covenants.

Although, there is the counter argument in that some races consist of individuals from a variety of classes. There is also the fact that each class already has abilities that ties to each covenant. I could see it going either way.

2 Likes

Not really; we see a library of magical info (primarily hexes and curses) in Ardenweald, as well as several people using magic, same to a degree with Bastion and definitely in Revendreth (brooms are enchanted to sweep, quills to write, etc).

Though honestly it’s no different than a lot of races which can’t be: X, Y, Z class for reasons.

3 Likes

Here’s the latest options I’ve came up with for the female Kyrian/Forsworn; new skin colors.

5 Likes

Oh! That gold one on the far right! And the Bluepurple on the bottom second from the right are my favorites.

1 Like

My personal favorites are the far right in both rows. I also like the gold one and really like the brown tones on the Forsworn wings.

2 Likes

Some pretty neat options in here.
I wouldn’t mind a Kyrian paladin.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I will try to post some new options tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m late to the thread, but why Druids and Shaman to Necrolords?

That is a good question. I don’t think either class is a strong fit for Necrolords. I believe I probably listed those classes for Necrolords so that another covenant besides Night Fae had access to them.

Between the two, I think shaman would be a more likely candidate due to the unique rock formations around Maldraxxus.

Do you think I should remove them?

Druid, not so much.

As for Shaman, I dunno. I don’t think they give a flying duck about the elements or harmony.

1 Like

I wish we’d have gotten a bit more info that told us what the Maldraxxus was.

1 Like

Wanted to leave an update. I’ve been really busy with school lately and haven’t had the time to work on anything. I will try to find time to continue what I’ve started. I know the chances of the covenants becoming playable races seems slim at this point. I still have hope, and if nothing else, I’ll finish these creations because I just want to see them through.

3 Likes

i’d make at least one of each Covenant race.

2 Likes

Venthyr and Kyrian seem the most likely