Pity the Fool Broken in Arathi Basin

Damn, my sub runs out tomorrow. Guess there’s always next year…

Got a response earlier today saying that they have gotten many bug reports for it, and will be fixing it either later this week or next week. The GM says that we can either keep trying or just wait until a hotfix note is posted.

Rather upset because it’s the last achivement I need for the Love Fool meta, but not much we can do until it’s fixed. At least it’s a two week event so we all have plenty of time to attempt it

Yes this didn’t work for me as well, we tried inside the Blacksmith hut and outside and again inside when we had it under controlled still didn’t work.

I have the same issue, joined a group who dropped 3, nothing. I dropped 2 at another time and nothing. WTF, every F year you go through this and too F lazy to stop making the same mistake.

what a bummer…I am going out of town for 2 weeks and will be back the day after the event ends. I will have to finish this achievement next year then.

1 Like

Not working for me either. Kind of BS they won’t refund the tokens or give credit.
Let me just waste tokens on buying more because not like I was trying to save up for other items from the vendor. Sigh.

I’ve tried multiple characters across both Factions, including a fresh attempt five minutes ago as of this posting. No credit for any character.

Which is really too bad, as this was the last part I needed for “the Lovefool” title. :frowning_face:

I’ve sent in a ticket, however based on the feedback I am seeing here I have little hope of this being resolved in a positive fashion.

:four_leaf_clover:

Still bugged for me as well. Last achievement I need for what a long strange trip it’s been. Please Blizzard, dont make me wait until next year for the fix.

yeah I’m having the exact same bug you guys are all havingalso this is my very last achievement I need for the titleI sure hope it’s resolved by Tuesday we are running out of time here

1 Like

was kind of hoping the “try again later in the week” would see it hotfixed at the weekly reset, but the planned hotfix list seems to be out for reset with no sign of a fix for this achievement, which considering they told me to just keep an eye on hot fixes, isn’t filling me with hope

The latest hotfix does not mention anything about this achievement.

Do the developers not care or is it just their way of saying “Come back next year and you might get it!”?

1 Like

It still doesn’t work. I will try to do it once the server are back again.

if I have to come back next year for 1 achieve I am going to be so sad

Blizzard, just remove Arathi from the achievement for now. Saves you time rooting out the problem, and lets players complete the achievement.

8 Likes

When there are reports of this same problem EVERY YEAR, they might as well. Would make it easier on both the developers and players

1 Like

Just had same problem. I hope they fix this, as this is the last one i need for my achievement. :cry:

2 Likes

So…NOT fixed with today’s hotfixes then?

2 Likes

Please let us know whether it worked or not.

Thank you.

1 Like

No, not currently. I can confirm, I did three different runs. Nothing.

:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

It’s still not working. I just went to farm 2 love fools again and it doesn’t give credit. So I highly suggest everyone to just hold on till blizzard fixes this.

Hopes are high, tho. We still have another week, folks

3 Likes