Pirates Day costume wont go away

I mean, you’re on a forum with a bunch of gamers. I’m half-surprised this thread isn’t filled with “Actually, the game is better this way…”

Like, “I can never decide what I want to do with my mog. I literally spend 90% of my play time changing it. Now I can finally play the game. Thanks Blizz!” :roll_eyes:

Blizzard has acknowledged this as being a bug (surprise!, surprise!) but classified it as a cosmetic issue with no ETA for a fix.

In addition to the arena skirmish work around, the effect wears off after 12 hours of /played time.

Worked like a charm tyvm BIG SMILE

sad thing is, this bug may not be all that important to the Devs, and therefore will be put on the backburner or forgotten about entirely.

if we’re all still pirates by Winter’s Veil, or Pirates Day next year, then i’d say, Blizz doesn’t see this as “important” enough to warrant a fix, let alone attention…especially if people find a way to work around it.

Same problem, don’t know what to do about it. Generally I don’t mind the pirate costume, but red pants? seriously? Arrrgggg…

I’ve come to accept my pirate fate. yarr harr.

1 Like

Thank you very much for this fix. It worked perfectly.

I think I will keep this pirate custome until halloween

I’m also stuck as a pirate and yes the temporary fixes work very briefly but I’m really tired of the pirate thing, I’d appreciate a perma fix Blizzard :slight_smile: thanks

I died in WoW and now my pirate costume is gone.

Multiple toons on different servers all plagued with this. The only toon I’ve got that had the costume, but now does now is on the PTR. If it’s not bugged there, why by all that’s holy, is it bugged here?

I’m going to guess that’s because the PTR is 8.2.5 and Live is 8.2 so the bug maybe exists only on 8.2?