Pirates Day costume wont go away

I CAN’t go back to normal look im stuck in the stupid pirate look i need help its annoying and dont see any hints that they are fixing it.

26 Likes

Same. I’m tired of wearing low rez garbage. If the pirate costume had been updated it probably wouldn’t be so bad. But get rid of this crap, Blizzard.

5 Likes

I am also stuck wearing the pirate outfit. My buff from it is long gone and it would be supremely out of character to try roleplaying with it. Pls fix soon. :frowning:

2 Likes

I too am stuck as a perma-pirate. Not cool.

Furthermore, I tried using the pirate hat you get to turn yourself into a pirate and then taking it off. Now, instead of being in full pirate regalia, I’m stuck with just the pirate shirt on.

Seriously?

4 Likes

I found a fix

If you have the Emergency Pirate outfit consumable, use it, then click off the buff, it returns you to normal. At least it worked for me.

9 Likes

This worked! Thank you!!! I did’t think to try that.

1 Like

The emergency costume method only works until you log out. If you log back in you’ll be stuck in the pirate outfit again.

6 Likes

I have the same problem here. Please help!

1 Like

Can confirm that using the emergency pirate costume works until you log out, or even put on the brewfest goggles. That puts the pirate back on you too.

Very frustrating… I used the costumes then clicked them off but it’s only temporary. As soon as you zone into an instance etc. you’re a permanent pirate again. I logged back in today after work and I’m still a pirate. Plz make this costume a buff we can click off.

This constant pirate posturing is getting arrrrrgravating.

6 Likes

A temporary fix for everyone: Your contender costumes from Day of the Dead can be used to take off the pirate costume. Probably easier than depending on the throw away pirate costumes. Still stuck in the pirate shirt though.

This is annoying… i thought the Emergency pirate costume thing worked, but nope its only temp fix… UGH!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen I have a good fix for you today! I have discovered to be unplagued by such a horrid curse of the pirates day! heres How I did it and I hope it works for those that try my fix. SO heres how to do it.

Step 1. Enter a Skirimish Arena.
Step 2. Win or lose said arena.
step 3. Upon winning or losing leave the skirmish and return to the world.
step 4. After having done that you should appear normal, Now this is a very sensitive step Do not remove or change any of your gear as this can and will certainly result in rejoining the ranks of the damned.
Step 5. After returning to the world Alt+Tab out of World Of Warcraft and open Task manager once you have task manager open End World Of Warcraft’s Process or just end task. once doing that reopen the game and select the character that was damned. Once you have completed these steps they should allow you to no longer be a forced Pirate To confirm this is fixed unequip something like a chest piece or shoulders or even a tabard and then it should be fixed if this did not work for you then I am sorry good friend whether your are horde or alliance.

38 Likes

Skirmish arena?

Aye yes good friend! Arena Skirmish

What’s that. I don’t pvp

1 Like

I died in 2 seconds. At least I’m fixed

1 Like

Well you gotta do what I typed in above and it should fix it follow the steps good friend.

yeah its rly friggin annoying blizz