Pirates Day costume wont go away

it never used to do that before until now so I dunno its a weird bug.

joining and leavign an arena skirm fixed the issue - thank you!

This is a temp fix and as soon as you log out or zone into a different zone, you go back to the crap pirate outfit.

IF ya’ll followed my fix up above number 15 thats the fix.

Just fixed it with a skirmish on my pally should I fix it on this guy or keep the costume?

this is crap, I have same problem. About to try arena skimish way to fix. ugh this sucks blizzard

been in skirmish que for 1 hr and 12 mins now…

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem. No buff/debuff icon to be found, and am still in the pirate costume.

Awesome. The arena skirmish seems to work. Thanks for the info.

Having the same problem as poor BooBerry, this character is so low level that arena skirmishes are impossible to get into.

I’m having the same problem on some alt characters, level 29 Dark Iron and level 22 Tauren. I also can’t use the arena skirmish fix as well. There’s no icon to remove the pirate costume.

Arena skirmish method worked well for me and I even won a match. Not that I was much help, but a least I could hold my own in there, hehe.

Followed the method through step 5 in the outline and the pirate is gone, strange glitch, though.

I’m having this issue as well. I like the costume and all but I’d like to switch to a Brewfest look soon. Really hope this is fixed without having to PvP. :worried:

1 Like

Costume was for sure a temp fix. THANK YOU to Duingraves! I feel so bad for my skirmish partner as I am not a pvp’er but it worked. I am no longer a bloody pirate!! THANK YOU!

I can confirm that this method works, I finally can parade my tier 3 at enimie’s face xD
Thank you so much, this will help some friends :slight_smile:

Hooray! We are free of this awful curse! Thank you so much! <3!

Hi good sir, you are an absolute wonder, thanks!

Does anyone know if this thing is on a 24-hour timer, say, or is it just going to stay there?

It was on a 24-hour timer, and has been every year until now. But this time it just won’t go away…

Still a pirate here… arrrrg