Pikaboo's Reaction to 10.1 Changes

Its both.

I could be wrong about this but addons being allowed in tournaments coincides with the first time we saw rogues at blizzcon. Timing might not be that precice but a really big coincidence.

Might have been universal combo points though now that im thinking about it

This is true and it DRs with the best rogue racial in the game, war stomp, as well. Wait, I hope war stomp isn’t getting nerfed too…

Idk… it’s some time away. Not even on PTR yet, right? Probably best to not lose our minds about what they put out.

Amazing, so some gamer gets super popular with the kids on twitch like ninja, and they think the are a SUPASTAR! (as they pull their hands for their armpits to smell) lol

Unrelated, but Elderwillow would like to know how you look like spacegoat jesus. Id appreciate it if you could let me know

Who dat?

Be forged by the Light.

This is elderwillow

1 Like

Hyperbole.

Poly is still 6 seconds and can still be reapplied another 3 seconds, kidney is still 5 seconds. Games will be far from PVE battles, CC will still be meaningful.

Only a few i dont agree with like the asphyxiate nerf to 3 seconds and wind shear being 2 seconds.

But overall its a good change.

1 Like

With the added ability to use it without los

wow thats crazy its almost like no other classes even have 3 stuns to use back to back to back to begin with

ooops

“oh double dps will never be able to win vs healer dps now”

Well that was already cemented when they GUTTED self healing among ALL the hybrid specs in the game BECAUSE rogue cry baby mains cried hard enough they couldnt kill

It’s wild seeing how much professional PvP’ers are crying about these changes.

Mages are outraged that it won’t be worth casting that triple DR Poly as if losing that is bad for the game. The same Rogues that can kill in every Kidney are complaining that they won’t be able to Sap out of Blind while staying on the kill target the whole time.

Turns out a lot of people have built careers and ego’s from abusing blatantly OP mechanics for years and now that they are being taken away so that the game can be a more enjoyable experience for everyone else, they’re crying bloody murder.

It’s also surreal to see so many people defending the current PvP mechanics and meta in a time where PvP is the least popular it has ever been. SSF queue times are 30+ minutes because healers don’t want to play the game but the 10.1 changes which should make healing PvP much more enjoyable are bemoaned by the people sitting in 30+ minute queues. The mental gymnastics required for some of these guys to be a defending a system that so many people obviously don’t want to participate in is spectacular.

I feel like I’m sitting down with a 5 year old explaining why they can’t do something mean to others just because they think it’s fun. “No Tommy, you can’t have unhealable kill windows every time Kidney is up while also choosing when to instantly CC the healer for 12 seconds with no counterplay because even though you think that makes you really skilled and find it really fun, other people don’t and they don’t want to play games with you when you do that all the time”.

5 Likes

That’s some in-depth analysis for clickbait.

Rogues have reigned absolutely supreme since vanilla, Its ABOUT TIME their CC gets BLASTED into the ground

I actually hope that class becomes C tier in PvP for the next 3 xpacs straight so they for once in their life can understand what it feels like to have specs that do everything they do but literally better as many of us have felt this ENTIRE time

4 Likes

With the added ability to not be able to use out of LOS of pet…

Are you saying you have to be line of sight of the pet? Because I’ve definitely been stunned behind pillars with the pet and me out of the line of sight of the hunter itself

I’m saying if i’m in line of you and my pet isn’t, i can’t stun.

Where was all of this outrage when they gave a blanket 15-20% CC reduction to everyone? In some of these CC changes we are talking a fraction of a second of difference compared to what it already is with a 15% reduction.

Why not just let them test it out on PTR and see how people feel? Maybe test it out for an arena season. It seems to be a relatively popular idea.

2 Likes

oh no!
a game without rogues!

Maybe you should grow a brain before making those comments.

Wasnt always the case, they at least have utilize braincells as sub unlike or any of the warrior specs.