Pikaboo's Reaction to 10.1 Changes

Pikaboo is clearly the player most affected by these PvP changes in patch 10.1.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2I71kPbP4U

He thinks this is bad for the long-term health of the game. Games will turn into a PvE fiesta. You won’t be able to peel melee off your teammates for any relevant amount of time. Melee cleaves will probably run everyone over.

At high rating, caster cleaves will be insane with precog.

Why play rogue anymore?

Can anyone guess why Cdew would love these changes?

In 2s, double dps won’t be able to win against dps/healer.

Blizzard should have considered decreasing the amount of information that addons can give you because addons have become too good. Remove addons.

These changes are insane. They don’t make any sense. They won’t make CCs more meaningful. This decreases skill gap. Games will feel boring and one-dimensional. Just PvE battles.

4 Likes

Do casters not look similarly silly?

Difficult to do without fragging PvE.

lmao

1 Like
33 Likes

Maybe he should just L2P

I’m having no issues with the changes

10 Likes

Now we’ll never win AWC :disappointed:

6 Likes

Because it still has the best and most available stun in the game.

4 Likes

It’s really not the best stun. Once you Kidney once, because of the CD only being 20 secs it automatically DRs itself.

Sure the first one is 5 seconds, but the next is only 2.5 sec max, and the 3rd DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED LMAO less than a global

5 Likes

My god I love this.

1 Like

Math checks out :ok_hand:

He does think caster cleaves will be crazy at high ratings.

At lower ratings, melee cleaves will just hold down the W key and do max damage.

Actually, Blizzard could restrict addons pretty easily for PvP. When you enter arenas/bgs, Blizzard could disable the API calls that give addons the information about what’s going on.

1 Like

Removing addons in pvp would be awesome and definitely get more people to to play, less barriers the better

2 Likes

Did they just bait/switch everyone who finally race changed from orc? Rough.

1 Like

Gnome master race anyways

The best part of his video is in the beginning he talks about how cc is already pointless and people don’t hit it. Then later he talks about addons and it’s the addons that allow people to get crazy cc chains.

So which is it? Cc is crap or people can get crazy cc chains?

3 Likes

MOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSSSSSsss

Cleanup on aisle streamer thread

good im so glad rouges get to suffer and not have it easy anymore.

3 Likes

He’s kind of right, the best comps in the game right now are pve cleaves that have the philosophy of “CC is optional”.

2 Likes

The problem was CC on healers. They need to tone that part down. No reason healers should always be the target for CC.

1 Like

Anything the famous streamers like, makes me suspicious of it, because they only see things as, does that make them more money, something they can exploit.

and the award for the most ignorant and irrelevant question ever goes toooooo!!! … well I think is obvios, but if it was a real question let me show you some basic stuff

| |Source |Duration [s]|CD [s]|
|Cheap Shot |baseline |4 |0 |
|Kidney Shot |baseline|5 |20 |
|Strom Bolt |talent |3 |30 |
|Asphyxiate |talent |3 |45 |

THEY DIDN’T NERF ROGUE AT ALL! THIS IS ACTUALLY A HUGE BUFF TO ROGUES!

DKs only stun with 45 seconds os CD got a 40% !!! rogues went from 5.1 secs to 5.0 secs and they don’t even have to waste talents to get it, do you see how ignorant your question is now?

4 Likes