Anyone have Pikaboos cast sequence 1-shot macro for AssAss that he used in AWC today?
Trying to come up like my boy and climb that Rank 1 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Anyone have Pikaboos cast sequence 1-shot macro for AssAss that he used in AWC today?
Trying to come up like my boy and climb that Rank 1 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Macro?
“Vine thud”
Yeah looks like he just spams 1 cast sequence macro all game and dominates
Yeah no that doesn’t happen lol
Did you even watch bro?
he would tell you that you are fried and to not use one shot macros.
I just asked him in stream will report back
oh he’s doing vod reviews now. thats awesome.
I hope he reviews mine cause it has the one shot cast sequence so he’ll be able to confirm if it’s right
just press shiv biebs
I don’t talent it b/c I don’t have my 4 piece yet
got u bro it’s
/castsequence garrote, mutilate, rupture, mutilate, mutilate, mutilate, mutilate
Hope that helps
Fixed it for you. Free of charge
Thanks guys! Just won 2 Solo Shuffles in a row with this cast sequence
SHEEEEEESH