Phone incompatible with Authenticator App

Nah. You neglect all the players not authenticating because they’re boosters/scammers. That’s the many lmao

No, different topics related to the issue at hand. Multiple threads is warranted.

People can’t be bothered with that. But it’s ok for those people to demand that you’re bothered by that.

See rofl. No one should be forced to download an addon, but should be forced to download some other garbage?

10 Likes

Good, they should have been using one anyway.

No it’s not, this is all the same topic. It’s spam.

1 Like

Pretty sad that you think that.

3 Likes

Op’s phone is 2 tin cans with a piece of string…what do?!

8 Likes

It’s sad that I think people should be securing their accounts to stop them getting compromised?

Well that’s a take… I guess.

Buy the oldschool fob off Amazon for $20.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005NH6IEW?ref=nb_sb_ss_w_as-ypp-ro-model_ypp_ro_model_k0_1_22&crid=WV4Y7OCV60FD&sprefix=blizzard+authenticator

9 Likes

I’ve been playing since 2008 and I’ve never had an authenticator. Still here and not compromised.

4 Likes

So why is trade chat even a thing then? Just get rid of it entirely.

No, it’s spam when you keep saying the same thing even though that has been addressed multiple times already, you just didn’t care to read it or understand.

5 Likes

Have them ship you an authenticator

then they would advertise on general - get rid of that too?

You have an iPhone 5.

You need a new phone. That thing is like 10 years old.

1 Like

Yes it is.

Go down to your provider and get a new plan with a new phone. Verizon has some really good plans and a payment plan for a new phone.

Blizzard is not at fault here. You admitted you have an old phone. This is a YOU problem.

2 Likes

You mean the many is the amount of players Blizzard used to have, and the few is how many they have now, after continually instituting so many alienating features into their game?

9 Likes

They don’t have them.

Exactly. Yes, get rid of that, too.

Actually think it is 6-7yo. I’m on a 15yo computer that plays WoW just fine. The only problem with the age of phone is Blizz too lazy for legacy support and now they locked game features.

4 Likes

Okay? Congrats. You’re still leaving your account vulnerable to compromise.

That’s like not locking your house just because you haven’t been robbed yet. Sure, you might think you’re fine because you haven’t been robbed yet, but the moment you do get robbed, it’s going to be your fault and no one is going to be sympathetic towards you because it was your stupidity that got you in that position.

1 Like

It’s 9 years old. The iPhone 5 launched in 2012. Assuming you got it new and not when they launched, I’m putting your phone solidly in 2013.

Still a YOU problem. Get a new phone and stop whining.

5 Likes

why are you so against them advertising on chat channels - if you have no problem removing them, then you should have no problem just turning them off for yourself.

Can Blizz provide one for me then? Between my sub and expac money, I think Blizz could spare a few so I can secure my account on their terms.

6 Likes

They don’t need to do that. Upgrade your equipment. That’s always been on the user end.

1 Like

I mean… How dumb is it to say that advertising is not allowing in LFG but is allowed in chat? If adverts are so bad, they should be banned outright. What does it matter where the advert is?

5 Likes