Phasing Issue Norwington Estate

I recently faction changed to alliance and I am doing the Tirigarde Sound questline. When I reached Norwington Estate, it was under attack by the horde and I am not able to complete any of the quests associated with this area.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: To clarify - the horde attack is an NPC horde invasion to destroy a shielded azerite tank in the center of the estate, not pvp horde players camping me. The issue I am having is I am in the wrong phase of the area.

Is there a WQ or an Invasion going on in the area right now?

1 Like

No to both.

The horde attack that is happening is the attack you do for the Horde War Campaign.

Submit a ticket, explain your issue.

There seems to be only two other threads about this issue, neither of which indicate the OP had the issue resolved (or how).

You should also add your voice to this thread in the Bug Report forum.

1 Like

I am waiting on a ticket response - figured I’d try all avenues to get the fastest resolution possible.

That does sound like it is due to the War Campaign, Xraychickens. Our Developers are aware of it and are working on a resolution. In the meantime, I’m afraid a Game Master would unable to assist there, you’ll need to wait until the assault ends.

Thanks for such a quick reply, especially during the holidays!

Well shoot … do you happen to have any insight on when the assault will be over or a rough estimate of how close the Devs are to fixing this issue?

It should have lasted only a few more hours from when I originally posted. Have you checked the area recently?

1 Like

Everything is still on fire - azerite tank and the horde invaders are still here and I am still unable to complete any of the quests in the area.

Picture of the estate and the quest I am trying to complete
: h ttps://imgur.com/a/hIbIfGh

Hmmm. I’d like to check that out if I could. If you are able to switch to another character so I can do so, please let me know.

Im on a different character now - let me know if you need anything else or when it is safe to swap back.

You should be good to log back on.

Sorry, Xray, I didn’t realize you had recently faction changed that character. It seems that the more complicated version of the issue is that characters who changed from Horde to Alliance after 8.1 get stuck in that state.

I could technically complete that one quest but you’d still be unable to progress in the area until it is resolved.

I don’t have an ETA on when the overall issue may be resolved but odds are good it is pretty high on priority since it prevents all quests in that area. Hopefully they’ll be able to implement a hotfix for it soon. Sorry I couldn’t be more help on this one.

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to look into the issue so thoroughly!

2 Likes

Glad to help, hopefully there are plenty of quests in other areas that you can do in the meantime. If I hear about an update on the issue I’ll post here.

1 Like

I recently faction changed from horde to alli as well. Stuck in this phase just like everybody else. I submitted a ticket today but it seems like it just has to be hotfixed…

So the short answer is we cant finish our pathfinder achievement until this gets resolved.

If that were all that were required, it already would have been.

Turns out just talking to a GM will fix the issue. One took care of mine. Not as bad as a hotfix thank goodness.

2 Likes