Norwington Estate

When completing the war campaign on the Horde side (Tides of Vengeance) and then faction changing afterwards keeps the Norwington Estate in constant Peril of horde attack, you cannot progress through the Alliance side for Norwington Estate and nor can you use the flight path.

2 Likes

I’m facing the same issue after faction change as well. This issue along with many other alliance storyline and war campaign quests, in which required NPCs are missing (to which GMs attributed to phasing).
Another thing I have noticed is that I still receive the “Boon of Bwonsamdi” buff whenever I’m in Zandalar (from when I was horde). Really hope you can fix these soon so I can progress when 8.1.5 comes out.

1 Like

Bumping this as I am having the same issue - blue post over on my Customer Service post said the devs are aware of it and are working on a fix.

2 Likes

Same issue today.

1 Like

Still a problem… I appreciate the intense theatrical music when moving through this area, but not being able to use the flight master as well as not having access to other elements of the area is a bit annoying.

Bom bom bom bom-bom I’m stuck too!

Wow this is still an issue? Holy crap, well I suggest opening a ticket with the dev team and telling them you have ran into a game breaking bug you need your quest reset for the horde side, they fixed it for me so hopefully they help ya’ll!

This is STILL an issue… not to mention the fact that it screwed me up and i cannot mount my normal steed… as it makes me stuck in combat!