Phase 4 release date - pre notice : )

Are you even playing it now?

Yeah, half way to R7 and half way to the stupid Blood Moon dagger.

And no logs on this toon yet either from the looks of it.

Doubt you’re exalted with all the factions you can be in preparation for phase 4.

Doubt you’re in BiS.

Doubt you have a sufficient stockpile of gold for next phase.

Doubt you have professions all maxed out.

Doubt you have done half of the content this game truly has to offer.

And if you’ve truly done all that, why not do it again on an alt? You would clearly have time.

Try playing it all first before jumping to the next eye catching part, alright?

Whoa you are completely unhinged and scary, my friend. Take medication immediately!

I’m just calling you out lol

Why are you asking for more content when you haven’t done it all in the first place?

The p4 start should be whenever most casual dads can finally complete their tier sets and get their scapulas, which would probably be late June.

You don’t want blizzard to rush… imagine the bugs. You want your computer to burst into flames?

1 Like

10 weeks min if you count the first week that had the sweat lords raiding in the first 24 hours if not then 11 weeks min which allows your full 20 man group access to the 2 epics that drop every week.

its already dead now.

My guild(s) I have 3 alts in different guilds all have phase logged. none of the 3 guilds will log in until they release something new…

anything new…

AV… this would be godly good to get at least the pvp guild back daily

1 Like

The bugs will be there with or without the rush unfortunately :[

give us more notice so we can complain in advance about how long the wait is

Please PTR p4 or at least take an additional 2 weeks to ensure it isnt a,pile of broken skills/runes/new content or laughably exploitable content that hurts each servers economy.

P3 launch was the worst yet.

1 Like

I think it would be funny as heck if they just pushed out an update lets say “Wednesday” without telling anyone its coming and we login and BOOM we can level to 60 and all the ne raids including AV are up and ready. We would be playing and no time to complain on the forums

Please notice the mid phase is TOMORROW. (the xp buff that they announced would be mid phase from now on)

So there you go, it should release June 13th. So about 2 weeks after Cata Classic’s launch.

That’s your 5 weeks notice.

you’re implying cata was actually hard when in fact it was more class stacking.

What a stupid take.

If you don’t think Ulduar and ICC showed how bad the player base is idk what to say

Sure it wasn’t “hard” but only 3-5% beat pre buff heroic LK or Algalon lmfao.

1 Like

‘New content’
:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Why will it fail? Cata is awesome rn (way better than sod atm)

absolutely not. Phase 1 lasting as long as it did was awful. I truthfully wish it hadnt lasted as long as it did.

Between P1 and P2 being as long as they were, mountains of people quit from being bored.

im going to be doing BRD emperor runs so many times it might as well be my incursion. how about bliz just give me my 2% extra hit trinket?