Phase 3 - Raid

With the end of the Phase 2 in two week, it’s unaceptable that we still have no release date for the Phase 3. We should already have the P3 on the PTR this week.

In two week we will have no more challenge so YOU NEED to tell us when the game restart !!

Thank you !!

5 Likes

Who said Phase 2 was ending in 2 weeks lmao?

9 Likes

What this guy says

1 Like

Phase 2 isn’t ending in 2 weeks lol.

You’re getting nerfs 2 weeks - we haven’t heard jack about PTR for Phase 3

I went to public schools and I actually take offense to your reading level

3 Likes

How do you know phase 2 is ending if they haven’t announced it yet?

No ptr thanks

2 Likes

implying there is any meaningful challenge left for the many guilds who have been farming T5 content for months

1 Like

If you were hoping tier 6 would be challenging you’re going to be disappointed.

Actually I lied it’ll be challenging to actually kill all that trash in six hours a week.

1 Like

has it been confirmed? is phase 3 really in 2 weeks I really hope so Because the best of my knowledge from what I’ve read on the blue post.

Is the only thing I know that’s happening for sure are the nerves to ssc/tk But to my understanding there’s been no actual mention of mention of phase 3.

no, if people could read the forum and all the replies you would know what’s happening in 2 weeks

1 Like

Yeah I knew about the nerves in 2 weeks I knew that I’m I mean if that’s what it’s talking about I guess we could assume.

If the bosses are getting nerved that we’re going to get faced 3 just a little bit after I guess you could think that?

But I know there hasn’t been anything officially poshe’s officially posted so I was just wondering if he had seen something that I Hadn’t.

For my opinion, after the boss is nerf the rest of the phase 2 mean nothing anymore. That why we need Phase 3 really quick

1 Like

I agree that P3 should come sooner rather than later, but I think their goal might be to let the straggler guilds get their 10/10 with the nerfs before opening the floodgates to T6. Not that I agree with it, but I can see the reasoning at least.

Plus they have to consider SoM timing. Many people are still leveling in SoM and releasing P3 right after releasing SoM would spread the population thin when they would rather ping pong people back and forth between versions. Otherwise they force people to make a decision between one or the other, which could cause disruptions in guilds and lead to disbanding.

Just some food for thought.

1 Like

Its almost December, releasing phase 3 before new years would be typical of Blizz but just maybe they’ve learned most people have lives and want to enjoy Christmas and new years.

and discarted
not even sunday anymore

but it hasnt
re-read the blue post
but this time read it

did you just had a stroke?
you ok?

1 Like

Technically p2 logs are ending in 2 weeks as well.

They are doing 2.5 logs.

well thats not blizzard’s fault