Phase 2 will never come

Oh just shadowmeld already.

1 Like

/e puts on tinfoil hat

I too believe that the government is trying to steal my thoughts…

3 Likes

At some point they will reduce to 1 layer regardless.

The realms with queues will end up with… queues

3 Likes

It’s been 2 months. Cause you have everything on one toon doesn’t mean others do. Chill out and relax.

there most likely will be a breaking point were they can’t reasonably hold back phase 2 any longer, and at that time they will have to do something about those servers or just release phase 2 while those servers are still over populated. which will be total chaos, so most likely thats what they will choose to do lol.

4 Likes

There is literally a blue post about the removal of layering on all servers dated last week.

Today, we took the final step to reach a state where there are no longer multiple layers on the following realms:

Atiesh
Benediction
Bigglesworth
Blaumeux
Bloodsail Buccaneers
Grobbulus
Kirtonos
Kromcrush
Mankrik
Myzrael
Rattlegore
Skeram
Stalagg
Sulfuras
Thunderfury
Westfall
Yojamba (Australia)

These are in addition to the realms that we listed on October 3 .

We continue to closely monitor player populations and realm performance, and we expect to move the remaining layered realms to their final state soon.

Free Character Moves continue to be available from many of the highest-populated realms, and as before, we suggest that anyone considering using that service do so as soon as possible.

Additionally, Dire Maul HAS Been implemented, so we are literally IN phase 2. What the hells are you griping about again?

3 Likes

You can quote a blue post that perfectly says not all servers are close to being on one layer because they are begging people to transfer off (can only transfer off during a queue) but you can’t find the blue post that states what content is coming in which phase so you think phase 2 only contains dire maul?

nice try retail poster, try spending some money on hearthstone instead of chapping at the bit.

5 posts.
Nightelf.
Hot button topic.
Nuff said’

3 Likes

More like: insane density and lag.

100+ posts
low level alt
trolling
yikes, did you get enough attention today?

Technically DM was late and it doesnt matter either way

Nice attempt at sophistry there. Dire Maul is part of Phase 2. As I said, “PART OF”. Maybe if you took the time to read for the purpose of understanding instead of reading to reply, you’d have caught that.

We ARE in phase 2. Is it completely rolled out? No. Because Kassak isn’t out on all servers (any?). Your contention is that we will never hit phase 2, and yet, here we are. At the opening of phase 2. Funny how that works.

Out of all the servers, Oceanic has 1 out of 4 layered, US East has 4 out of 20 layered, and US West has 2 out of 15.

This means 36 total servers, 7 of which are layered. That is less than 20% still layered. Tell me again how “not all servers are close to being on one layer”.

Quit your whining.

2 Likes

lol got 'em

Neither of which detracts anything from what I said. It sure does when you’re posting something that’s spam and bording on inflammatory though.

Sure if calling out inflammatory posters is trolling. You answered so you must want some attention.
Here. I’ll humor your OP:
Billy go outside if you’re bored. Phase 2 will get here when it gets here. You must learn patience young weedhopper.

1 Like

Does it matter? They know the nature of people. If you give them everything now, they’ll quit forever when they burn themselves out after having sacrificed a year of their life in the game.

If you give them a year and only release some parts, they’ll burn themselves out after reaching less-lofty goals. Then, you’re free to release more content after subs drop 30%. It’ll pick right back up.

I mean if you really want all of the content, stop playing the game for probably few years and come back when it’s all here. While you’re waiting, learn a language, or a musical instrument, or get a degree. By the time you have it all, you will have mastered something.

2 Likes

But 5 posts does? So you’re a Hypocrite.

“Calling out” other posters with troll remarks, is trolling.

It’ll be announced at blizzcon

1 Like

The title of this thread reminds of a kid in a car on a road trip. “Are we there yet?”

1 Like

Since when did one phase become “all of the content”? All i said is that they could never achieve what they said they were going to do which was release phase 2 once every single server was on a single layer. Do you not understand that some EU servers have over 80k active players and 10k+ queues every night?

Do you even realize that the honor system was in the game before Dire Maul and that they’ve already completely ruined a “Vanilla-like” experience for Classic by introducing them out of order?

Intent is everything. Ya post a “hot button” topic on a low post count avatar the intent is quite clear. Especially a topic that already has multiple threads on it.
So no. Not a hypocrite. Just calling it as I see it.

Well you know what to do. Why ya biting? Need attention?