Phase 2 complaints

The war isn’t entirely bipolar. Every character has varying loyalty and rep with a range of different factions and groups. Undead are ultimately more loyal to Sylvanus that the horde chief.

There are not ranks and a chain of command, every player answers only to themselves, or the guild they freely choose to join. In PvP rank is more of a reward than a rank. Nolife rank 14 players don’t order the others around.

I was talking in very general terms. You are right tho. But I haven’t seen a faction “crying biches”

“Crying biches” is a very active faction. They have achived the highest rank in forum PvP.

1 Like

Disagree. If you played Warcraft 3, all of races put aside their bigotry and banded together to fight the demons. Thrall and Jaina became BFF’s. The two factions are currently at peace not at war, technically, outside of small skirmishes here and there between low level, ignorant racists who hate the other races simply because they look different.

Thrall even says this in-game, in the BRD princess questline, I believe. His goal is to maintain the tenuous peace. So PvPers are basically those low level ignorant racists who are fighting for no reason except racism. They’re the undisciplined soldiers that the faction leaders have failed to keep in check.

2 Likes

Oh look. Another daily reminder that pvp is going to happen on a pvp server.
At this point their’s more posts crying about people crying about pvp (that hasnt even happened yet) than their are posts actually crying about pvp.
Give the spam a rest. Btw. I agree. People who don’t want to be subjected to random pvp/gankage should roll PvE. However. Let them do their own crying. Those tears are delicious. These synthetic tears have a bad after taste. Like spam.

It’s not about the PVP it’s about people not max level yet that don’t get to participate in it. You know 60-70% of the player base. Maybe more.

2 Likes

How is not being max level prevents you from pvping?

1 Like

I’m always puzzled by the arguments that “the game name has War in it, how could it be about anything but war?”

It’s not even “world of war”; war is only half the word. It’s a reference to some kind of machines, if it’s anything, which Blizzard explicitly denied that it is.

I know you pulled those numbers out your @ss but if anything everyone sub 60 will have the chance to PvP more since according to you, they are the majority.

2 Likes

We just wish Blizz would have said at launch they have no desire to even come close to the original release schedule, and instead are looking to have all 6 phases released in year 1.

Gotta go fast.

1 Like

I usually play on PvE servers, but at one point I created and leveled up a character on a PvP server. By the time I got to max level I had only been attacked 4 times.

I’m sure I could have done a lot of PvP on that server, if I was looking for PvP. I wasn’t, so almost everyone left me alone. I guess it simply is not much fun killing someone who is not fighting back.

When your zones are getting camped by level 60s who want to farm as many HKs as possible for hours on end?

FYI killing much lower levels will not grant HK

It’s almost like, if you actually listened to Blizzard’s words, you’d have figured that out months ago.

2 Likes

Well back when i leveled my first 60 I participated in pvp at every level while the honor system came out before I started playing wow.

It wasn’t like retail where you have high ratings to join rated battlegrounds

Shouldn’t be a problem not every 60 is going to be high warlord or so, besides you can still participate in the honor system join raids with others or defend your towns from attacking factions because they will attack cross roads.

Everyone gets to participate in it. PvP doesn’t just happen at 60. Also “60-70% of the player base not getting to level 60 in 3 months” is only possible if you count the people who quit the game on the way.

Would also like to bring up how overpowered level 39-40s twinking is without BGs. You get to farm STV and Arathi and Tanaris and such while being worth 0 honor to level 60s. Yes rank caps at 6 or 7, but that doesn’t matter in a world where you are gaining honor and they are not.

Silence, orc! I will have your blood. Your whole race will pay for your evil sins.

1 Like

This won’t be a problem until you start approaching level 50. When you approach level 50 you can dungeon to 60 anyway.

1 Like

How do you teleport into dungeons in Classic?

Because the level 60s know this too.

Its level 50-59 that should be worried because they award honor and since they wont come to you, you have to go to them. Go out where they are questing and kill them