Phase 2 complaints

Correct me if I’m wrong: the game is called world of WARcraft. It is based on an ongoing war between two factions. So technically the point of the game is to be engaged in a war and fight the opposite faction. Once again, seems like the fighting process between the alliance and the horde is what the game completely about. So I believe the point of playing the game mainly appears to be the desire to be a part of any of those factions or on the contrary hatred towards the other faction, everyone is free to choose either.
So… the only difference that the phase 2 brings (apart from DM, which is already released, and 2 world bosses) is the count of the honorable and dishonorable kills and rewards for being a famed slayer of the opposite faction…
Since there will be no reward for killing players of much lower level, there will be no point in going through low level areas and slaying the exp farmers…
So the questing is: how the FAK is it going to change anything for your low lvl azz??? How the FAK will it prevent you from doing what you are doing right now?

It is the main idea of the game for God’s sake!! Why didn’t you pick a different server that doesn’t allow pvp at all times?? If it is such a problem for you, maybe it’s not even the game you want to play! All you did by choosing pvp server is create unnecessary queues!!

3 Likes

I Agree with you! LOL, i just want to be their when it happens!!! LOL im going to be laughing at all those boogerfaces crying on chat for help! Yeah and im going to remember all those people that talked smacked about me and laugh when they get pummeled!!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to phase 2. Some of my best memories were from world PvP.

Right now most of my encounters with horde is them /wave ing me so hopefully phase 2 will make things more exciting.

2 Likes

Dude, how awesome are those moments when you just meet an enemy in an open world just passing by. But you both stop and don’t know what to expect from each other. You can only guess the spec and and recognize some gear that may give you a clue about how to fight in case it hits the fan. And that heart pounding experience of no rules fight is just totally worth all the time it took you to get to that point with your character even if you lose

1 Like

But I’m all honesty, is every single person going to reach the end game eventually? Hell no! Even if they release everything right this second there will be people who storm through all the content and gear up ( 1 week at a time, mind you) how is it going to prevent people from WANTING the gear from MC or Ony? If I and my guildies WANT to clear MC for the crown of destruction ( which I got! XD) or a spinal reaper, or full tier 1 rogue set which looks foking amazing??? No one requires anyone to rush to the end game content. Let’s say someone lives under the rock for next year and starts playing the game after more than a year with many phases already out, how will it ruin the game for that particular person?

The war isn’t entirely bipolar. Every character has varying loyalty and rep with a range of different factions and groups. Undead are ultimately more loyal to Sylvanus that the horde chief.

There are not ranks and a chain of command, every player answers only to themselves, or the guild they freely choose to join. In PvP rank is more of a reward than a rank. Nolife rank 14 players don’t order the others around.

I was talking in very general terms. You are right tho. But I haven’t seen a faction “crying biches”

“Crying biches” is a very active faction. They have achived the highest rank in forum PvP.

1 Like

Disagree. If you played Warcraft 3, all of races put aside their bigotry and banded together to fight the demons. Thrall and Jaina became BFF’s. The two factions are currently at peace not at war, technically, outside of small skirmishes here and there between low level, ignorant racists who hate the other races simply because they look different.

Thrall even says this in-game, in the BRD princess questline, I believe. His goal is to maintain the tenuous peace. So PvPers are basically those low level ignorant racists who are fighting for no reason except racism. They’re the undisciplined soldiers that the faction leaders have failed to keep in check.

2 Likes

Oh look. Another daily reminder that pvp is going to happen on a pvp server.
At this point their’s more posts crying about people crying about pvp (that hasnt even happened yet) than their are posts actually crying about pvp.
Give the spam a rest. Btw. I agree. People who don’t want to be subjected to random pvp/gankage should roll PvE. However. Let them do their own crying. Those tears are delicious. These synthetic tears have a bad after taste. Like spam.

It’s not about the PVP it’s about people not max level yet that don’t get to participate in it. You know 60-70% of the player base. Maybe more.

2 Likes

How is not being max level prevents you from pvping?

1 Like

I’m always puzzled by the arguments that “the game name has War in it, how could it be about anything but war?”

It’s not even “world of war”; war is only half the word. It’s a reference to some kind of machines, if it’s anything, which Blizzard explicitly denied that it is.

I know you pulled those numbers out your @ss but if anything everyone sub 60 will have the chance to PvP more since according to you, they are the majority.

2 Likes

We just wish Blizz would have said at launch they have no desire to even come close to the original release schedule, and instead are looking to have all 6 phases released in year 1.

Gotta go fast.

1 Like

I usually play on PvE servers, but at one point I created and leveled up a character on a PvP server. By the time I got to max level I had only been attacked 4 times.

I’m sure I could have done a lot of PvP on that server, if I was looking for PvP. I wasn’t, so almost everyone left me alone. I guess it simply is not much fun killing someone who is not fighting back.

When your zones are getting camped by level 60s who want to farm as many HKs as possible for hours on end?

FYI killing much lower levels will not grant HK

It’s almost like, if you actually listened to Blizzard’s words, you’d have figured that out months ago.

2 Likes

Well back when i leveled my first 60 I participated in pvp at every level while the honor system came out before I started playing wow.

It wasn’t like retail where you have high ratings to join rated battlegrounds

Shouldn’t be a problem not every 60 is going to be high warlord or so, besides you can still participate in the honor system join raids with others or defend your towns from attacking factions because they will attack cross roads.