Petition to keep Seals, Totems and Auras in Cataclysm

Notice that I’m not even asking for sentry totem to be preserved as I don’t plan to play Cata anyways…

But all one has to do is see the degree to which this thread has derailed.

What personal uses would you ever have for sentry totem? They got rid of it because it was utterly useless. Why have an ability in the game that no one uses?

2 Likes

As of now they are closely guarded shaman secrets of mine, so all I’ll say is that the totem has served me well in PvP.

But so as to be not such a poor sport, one application I don’t mind sharing is WSG.

I put the totem in our tunnel to spot enemy personnel incoming.

Right, so the totem doesn’t have uses, got it.

1 Like

I was reading replies and seeing multiple people trying to engage in actual conversation and I found myself wasting time reading troll responses… and then it dawned on me, why have I not ignored this troll already.

I think I naturally fight the urge for fear of creating an echo chamber, but the few that made the list post often and add absolutely zero value. This one was long overdue.

Good bye and good luck brave shaman, may your sentry totem capture many moments of glory!

1 Like

Then you weren’t paying attention, the removal of detect magic caused a pretty big outroar cause it served as dispel protection for stuff like nova.

Based Sentry Totem enjoyer.

Oh that’s right; Cata is where we lose the Ritual of Doom, a spell that requires an extensive journey to unlock, even for most warlocks to only use it at most once throughout their whole career.

Just reaffirms me that not playing Cata is the right decision.

I can’t even tell if you’re being sarcastic. A quest chain for a spell that no one uses is removed, and that’s terrible? In Cata at least people use the Doomguard.

But you could always play Classic Era if you want to experience that quest. Just like you can for all these things people are lamenting over losing.

1 Like

You never dignified anything. The context to you wanting ai party members is just that. You want ai party members.

I tried to seriously talk to you about actually finding a version of wow that you’d like. Unironically retail has 90% of everything I’ve seen you whine for, and your response was something along the lines of “no, I don’t want to play retail” to which I asked if you even tried and I’m 99% sure you said you didn’t. If you did, then it wasn’t for any amount of time for you to even experience it.

Which just goes to show that you are the type of person unwilling to do anything other than what your primal 70 iq when warm monkey brain tells you to do. You’re a confirmed imbecile. Have been for a while.

The sentry totem hill is just more icing on top.

Quitting over a useless ability that served no purpose is the epitome of a lowly player with valueless opinions.

I can almost guarantee you never cared about that totem until it was removed, and then you proceed to hold that for over a decade like a child. It’s pathetic.

If everyone everywhere takes everything you say out of context, maybe, you just suck talking then.

Or the more likely thing is you’ve been roasted and toasted for years on the forums, anyone with more than 10 wafectus posts under their belt knows you’re worthless on opinions in every conceivable capacity, and your takes are so awful that you can’t even defend them.

Which, I’ve seen you try. It’s laughable but in like a sad clown who just keeps messing up type of laughing.

Zzz call me a liar again because this is the most attention you get on the daily.

Edit: remember, you chose this. I didn’t tag you. I actually didn’t care to do this with you today. You replied to me when I didn’t even address you.

So good luck buddy, you wanted my attention. You got it.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh god I actually read more than just your replies to me.

So let me get this straight, you put the totem in the tunnel. You either one, let it sit there and refuse to use an actual good totem in combat on the hope that a non stealth user runs into the tunnel (specifically the tunnel because idk if the non pvpers know this, but there is a whole side entrance to the base) and hit the totem to kill it, thus alerting you, or, you go hide in a spot, don’t play, and just stare at the tunnel which it’d just be better if you’re on defense at that point on the roof waiting to drop on someone when they grab the flag.

In both contexts you’re useless. This is your big shaman secret Strat for sentry totem huh.

The secret is really just you masking your uselessness under the pretext of pretending to be useless lmao

1 Like

Why would I? If I too don’t take you seriously either…

I only skimmed though your post walls as you’re just making baseless claims that amount to nothing.

You joined in a derailed conversation about nonsense and proceeded to continue it.

The initial retort to my original comment about the sentry totem needed no rebuttal.

The retort offered by the original mage served no purpose to the conversation other than to incite a retort from me.

I would call all of that, what you, the mage, and the warlock ilk are doing, trolling; which is, against the forum rules.

I didn’t know I needed a good reason to quit this game.

And that’s really what this conversation is about isn’t it?

Not the sentry totem

Only a pathetic nerd like you would place such an importance over such things.

You don’t take anything seriously outside of your own delusions.

I don’t care why you quit, I think you should have quit years ago.

That said, Sentry totem just makes it all the more enjoyable, knowing that trashcans like you actually cared about something as useless as yourself.

True, that’s why you, another pathetic nerd comes to the forums to whine, right. Because you’re a different pathetic nerd?

You’re actually pathetic all around.

You see words come out of your mouth…

But then if you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t have bothered to explain all that.

You would just let me quit for whatever ridiculous reason I want to quit for.

So how can I take you seriously when you keep trying to apply objectivity to subjectivity?

You’re not offering anything of value on point.

You’re simply creating inciting posts that serve no purpose to the conversation.

By definition, you are trolling.

Oh look the self-proclaimed champion of RDF and a no-changes Wrath?

I always saw right through your flip-flopping retailer @$$.

I am.

I find it absurd that people try to defend spells as being “immersive” and “part of the game experience” and their removal making Cata bad, despite the fact that their uses are either extremely niche or nothing at all.

1 Like

No, trogg. I don’t care why you quit.

But I will laugh at you, and explain exactly why I’m laughing at you. That wasn’t there for you. That was there for everyone else to understand exactly why you’re valueless.

You responded to me when I didn’t address you. You chose this.

Are you going to hold that same view when you move on to MoP and the talent system that was the staple for retail for the next near decade overrides the vestiges of the classic systems left in Cata?

It’s too late now. You would not keep writing your psychological dossiers about what you think it is I am and do if you really didn’t care.

When a simple statement like this doesn’t make sense, is when you know that someone is trolling.

I have no clue what you mean that “I responded to you”… That, is the definition of a skilled troll.

:point_down:

Cope more.

Also, no logs, peak 1646 rating

This explains a lot about you. This is all anyone needs to know about you. Anything you say in regards to wow is valueless.