Petition for poly and kidney to be on same cc table

Enough is enough already . Rogue mage have been king since the inception of this game its time to either nerf stun durations, give poly a 10sec cd or put kidney and poly on the same cc table.

toxic gameplay is not skill

14 Likes

what is skill

This is being done, both to kidney itself and to CC in general.

Hm. I’m not really sure how that’d work. They did say they were looking at old/untouched CCs, though, I think?

i hope so getting really over this kind of gameplay.

1 Like

Hey prior to Mop rogue/mage took a lot of skills. Then after mop they just kept giving them more burst and survivability and now we have this.

2 Likes

cheap shot polys you instead
nothing personal

You may find it toxic but RMP is my favorite comp to vs.

It has outplay potential and it’s actually fun stopping setups etc. RMP punishes lower players easily as misusing/overlapping defensives is huge and if they play like gods they can be pretty unstoppable, but it requires perfect cross CC and communication which I’d much rather lose to then just a DK/DH zugging you down while being livelords.

5 Likes

no it doesnt lol

18 Likes

They’ve got a kidney shot duration to kill in so you can completely stop their goes if they don’t cross CC.

Demo lock is exceptionally good vs RMP.

2 Likes

Yeah ret war 321 bolt hoj
Tsg 321 bolt asphyx
Jungle 321 bash trap
Rmp 321 db poly kidney

Hmm idk I don’t see the difference, maybe if getting cross cc was hard for any class

6 Likes

I’d say the only real glaring difference is poly can be stopped or pet kicked. The other setups aren’t preventable as much.

Depending on the season and state of balance that may or may not matter though. If the rogue or mage has enough damage to 100-0 3x over in 1.5 seconds then it does not matter obviously.

1 Like

If the RMP can’t count to 3 or has a priest with OCE lag maybe but all 3 classes have instant CC so I’m fact checking ur post as False: Something only an RMP would say.

2 Likes

Ur post reeks of DK lies u can petkick my poly

Something only a DK or Demo would leave out

Checkmate

double checkmate dk/demo has 2 petkicks.

GG no re

Every good rmp novas my pet if they wanna go on DT. Seems fishy

1 Like

I said no RE!

The demo pet can lob his axe from like a mile away anyway to kick. This is sus

Checkmate was alrdy established last post you cant necro a response

keep owning this guy he doesn’t kick anything anyway he legit uses petkick as a root when he is attacking and then pretends like the ppl in his 1900 games are actually prerooting his pet on the go

9 Likes

Requires perfect cross cc and communication? Did you really type that with a straight face?
Be honest lol

This is why I’m rolling an Evoker. Little to no CC short range = must be lots of damage.

I’m trying to melt people with dragon fire and not worry about rooting pets or getting kicked by one

Sap already drs with poly, would you want to also make kidney Dr with sap?

I presume they were referring to 8 sec duration CCs like (poly, trap, and rep?). I’d rather they focus on increasing rotational intricacy and resource management so its less feasible to just send CC out and gain momentum if a player isn’t focusing much on utility/dmg.