Pet frame doesn't show up on Raid-Style Party Frames

Pet frames doesn’t showp up when you use Raid-Style Party Frames, although you are with your hunter pet or lock pet.
You see pet frame in the raid frames when you are in a raid group, but never see your pet when you are in a party and using Raid-Style Party Frames.

Since our pet’s roles are quite important and we need to treat them carefully, it’s vital to see them in the party frames just like fellow party members.
Please fix this. We had no problem to see our pets in this style before the pre-patch.

Here are the steps to check the problem.

1. log in as a pet class
  2. summon a pet
  3. join a party to see the party frames
  4. go edit mode
  5. check on “party frames”
  6. select the party frames (it’s upper left on default, may overlapped with raid frames)
  7. check “Use Raid-Style Party Frames”
  8. now you can see it doesn’t have your pet on the Raid-Style Party Frames
24 Likes

I just came to report this same issue. As a healer, it’s kind of a pain not being able to see your party members pets in random dungeons.

13 Likes

I agree that it is a problem that needs to be fixed. It is very important for me to see the pets in the group and be able to select them to heal them.

7 Likes

Having the same issue. Major problem as a healer in arenas.

9 Likes

I’ve noticed the same problem. It’s important to be able to keep track of pets as a healer.

4 Likes

This issue needs attention immediately and should have been fixed already tbh. As mentioned already, pet frames are extremely important considering the role they play for their class and spec.

4 Likes

I replied in another raid frames post as well. I can get pets to show up, but I have my raid frames show parties vertical, and pets used to be at the end, like another vertical group. Now pets are showing up, but their group is horizontal and stretches all the way across my screen. They need to fix this to match whether you show your groups vertical or horizontal.

4 Likes

Yes please fix this.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue… just ran a dg, with 2 pets, and they didn’t showed on party frames. I have the option (interface - show party pets) selected. Did anyone found out how to fix this?

3 Likes

This issue is still present going into the 2nd week of Dragon Flight…

3 Likes

Same here, please help us to fix this, as healer this is one of the most important frames (warlock wife here)

3 Likes

Hey guys,

I’ve coded an AddOn which fixes this issue.

https://github.com/cleanlock/PartyPets-Fix

It will be available on CurseForge soon as well

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/partypets-fix
19 Likes

Still having this issue even after the patch today. Any fix without having to use addons?

3 Likes

Nice, thanks!

3 Likes

Bump. I just started playing with a teammate who uses pets in arena and I can’t see their pets. Please fix Blizzard

4 Likes

Please fix soon, thanks

3 Likes

Thank you, been using it and it’s a pet’s life saver ^^

3 Likes

It’s January and this bug still hasn’t been fixed, Blizzard for all the healers out there that use Raid Frames for Party’s we NEED to be able to see their pets! Please fix! We can’t keep relying on third-party add-ons to fix bugs that you created. Thank you.

4 Likes

why hasnt this been fixed yet. its been months

5 Likes

We need to keep bumping these threads. I can’t believe this bug is still ongoing.

4 Likes