Pet frame doesn't show up on Raid-Style Party Frames

this billion dollar company cant even fix the slightest of errors. whats going on blizzard?

3 Likes

I’ve been going crazy trying to work out why I wasn’t seeing Pets. I didn’t know it was a bug, and I wish it would be fixed.

I don’t want to install Grid again.

3 Likes

There is an addon in the meantime.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/partypets-fix

Hilarious that we need addons to fix basic bugs.

4 Likes

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

I disabled addons to test something last night and realized this bug is still in the game.

6 Likes

This is still an issue 3 months later. I heal a lock in arenas and have to focus the pet which is an issue bc it renders my focus CC macros useless.

Edit: Thank you to the guy who linked the addon and thank you to the addon dev that bandaided Blizz’s shotty work.

6 Likes

Issue still unsolved 3 months later. It is a relevant bug so why it is still not fixed? Dragonflight have too many unfixed bugs.

3 Likes

This is seriously frustrating. Just left a match and I had over a million healing to my pet and it still died. What the hell blizz.

2 Likes

This bug have more impact than it initially seems and it needs a hotfix sooner rather than later.

Some specs are completely reliant on their pets for optimal functionality. If a healer can’t see pet frames on the UI, the ability to heal the pets becomes extremely compromised and the pets will just die. This have gameplay implications in all kinds of content.

This needs to be hotfixed asap.

5 Likes

Please, a fix asap would be awesome.

1 Like

Here we are 4 months later, and blizzard still has yet to fix this

3 Likes

Bump. This is a basic functionality and no response?

2 Likes

Basic and very important funcitonality still broken.

2 Likes

I’m actually shocked that this hasn’t been fixed or at least addressed yet. Absolutely glaring incompetence.

2 Likes

It’s actually crazy that still hasn’t been fixed, however I’m happy that most of you guys are using my AddOn. Means a lot to me <3

3 Likes

Still waiting for this to be fixed. A core function of the UI to display pets should not still be broken this many months after an expansion release.

4 Likes

still nothing…

3 Likes

I’m so glad you reported and documented it so well. I tend to heal a lot during Timewalking, and noticed this on all my characters, despite the checkmark being correctly set in Options. It Googled right up - and now I know.

Off to add my own bug report to the pile.

2 Likes

Still a major problem for me as well what gives?

1 Like