Pet bar randomly stuck behind bar 2

Nice snip. For reference, again:

There’s no excuse for piling on someone asking a company to fix their problems. We should be demanding Blizzard fix their game instead of acting like a complete jerk to other customers because they are pissed at having to fix Blizzard’s game for them.

Why would you snip at a justifiably frustrated player like that? Maybe the poster isn’t toting water for Blizzard. Maybe they’re just being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk. Either way, they need to sit down and let customers demand Blizzard fix their own damn game. Pretty much what EVERY customer should be doing.

1 Like

Blizz has a support article about this bug so they are aware and working on it, using MoveAny myself until they fix it: They have: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/361151

1 Like

Tried your script but it did nothing.

My post includes 3 scripts (2 of mine and 1 provided by @Emeraldee).
Have you tried all 3 or only 1 specific one?

Scripts copied from posts on this forum may not work properly, for some reason. No idea why.

Either try to find them on other websites, like reddit, and copy from there. Or type the scripts manually in notepad(anywhere you can manually type out the script) on your computer or something, and then copy from there. Should work ingame after doing this.

1 Like

i dont have this issue since i use a bar addon on default that is bartender. move me might work too

Need a fix for this. The proposed solutions being bounced around aren’t working for me…

All these bugs are thanks entirely to SoD. Blizzard dumped their whole Classic team into the seasonal joke mode version of the game and continue to ignore the real version.

Good luck to us even making it to MoP at this point. It’s almost unrecoverable.

In what ways? What are the major game breaking bugs that you think is killing the game?

Another hotfix was just made available for download. On login, it seems as if they’ve made some efforts towards fixing the pet action bar, at least as far as I can see. The pet action bar is still not in the best position(currently positioned slightly too close to action bars 2 and 3), but at least it’s no longer hidden behind them.

In short, they moved it up on the Y axis, while keeping the X position the same.

/script PetActionButton1:ClearAllPoints() PetActionButton1:SetPoint(“BOTTOMLEFT”,fpet,“BOTTOMLEFT”,750,100)

Is the script ive been using since blizz tried to “fix” the game and broke it again.

Imagine changing things that didnt need to be addressed to just break the game even more!!!

1 Like

You are pathetic. Pretending to know ANYTHING about me. That’s how I know you’ve got nothing. You have to invent stuff. Just like your scrub mate. has nothing to has to misrepresent comments.

2 Likes

And your proof of this is what exactly?

This is the General macro I use to correct my pet action bar on the toons that have them… I’ve pulled it out of the macros-cache.txt file within the WOW > classic > WTF > Account > > folder.

/script PetActionButton1:ClearAllPoints() PetActionButton1:SetPoint(“BOTTOMLEFT”,fpet,“BOTTOMLEFT”,350,90)

I haven’t needed my macro in a while.
I think blizzard sort of fixed it at least a week ago.

I say sort of because it still has some issues.
E.g. it doesn’t move back down if I disable Action Bar 2, but if I disable both 2 & 3, then it does.

Still having this issue