Pest foggers and Dragonfruit is too expensive

True.
/10chars

Dragonfruit is the only reliable way Horde can get to hangar fast enough the way things are now. Can’t rely on pallies for crusader, so many of them herp derp when asked. If they are in disc, it’s no problem, but pugs, forget it. So, we’re rather reliant on them now.

2 Likes

I go though a stack of foggers and dragonfruit every single match.

1 Like

Oh, that’s true too.

They change the currency right when I finally decide to use my stockpile of ire :rofl:

Should cost 50 for a 20 stack on a 3 min cd

Your Insignia was Yummy !

2 Likes

Schools is americas backbone.

It’s literally the first week of a brand new “major” patch, of course wPvP/outdoor activity is highly active right now…

Once people have no reason to wPvP anymore in a few weeks, it’ll dry up once the patch-frenzy “PvP tourists” and PvE’ers farming for min-max purposes turn off WM and then long-term casual BG’ers will be left “stuck” with these super-expensive basic consumables

Also, tying basic consumables to Bloody Tokens isn’t very alt-friendly at all… farming on 1 character is probably fine even once the patch-activity frenzy dies down but alts are going to be boring/slow

The price being Rising Ire where we could just buy some Rousing Ire off the AH and cover all our consumable needs before hopping into BGs/epic BGs was much better overall. Changing it to requiring wPVp currency - and a lot of it - was a mistake

3 Likes

Yeah, they need to change this back.

Feels like it was probably a mistake, someone just copy/pasting all the items on to the new vendor and failing to update half the consumables’ currency.

1 Like

Same. It’s rough, buddy. :frowning:

Agreed with everything you’ve said.
Trying to stay ‘optimistic’ about it is just insanity at this point, given WoW’s WPvP track record, hah.

i think blizz saw how popular those items were and is trying to force players who use them into wpvp.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have a problem with that, but I feel like the cost should probably be reduced in that case.

It wasn’t difficult to keep up with the token cost of the other consumables before, but adding foggers and dragonfruit on top of that is unsustainable at 100 a pop.

it comes down to who has the time to farm and who doesn’t. almost like the free action pot days but this time you cant buy the mats off the AH to compensate for less time farming.

Casual PvP is supposed to be fun though and not a “grind”, this isn’t serious/rated content we’re talking about here

Casual PvP = you push a button and get queue’ed up for the content, it’s not meant to be serious such that it requires an external “grind”

I don’t see any harm in the consumables being easily obtainable for this content, it’s basically the PvP version of Heroic dungeons (you push a button and the automated dungeon-finder finds you a group) - it’s supposed to be chill content you can sign up for whenever

Just disable them in battlegrounds and lower the cost for wpvp’ers.

2 Likes

I think this is a good change in the right direction.

There were too many variables being added to Wpvp that made it unpleasant for many players who simply decided not to bother with Wpvp once done with their daily. Strip Wpvp down to the near basics of a few potions and one or two world buffs at most and more people will find it fun.

Actually, I’m not even sure that will be enough. There are too many stealthers out there (druids, rogues, and hunters) which makes Wpvp extremely annoying. Almost every game that has a form of Wpvp and stealther classes always devolves into the majority of players flocking to a stealther alt and pvp eventually goes to hell. It’s been happening since the good old days of Ultima Online, Shadowbane, and DAoC. It’s one of the reasons most quit those games. I quit DAoC because of the stealther problem and never went back. Thank god future games like Ashes of Creation won’t have that type of permanent stealth in their game.

Is there a flag for consumables so they’re unusable in random bgs?

Maybe this is Blizzard’s roundabout way of trying to limit the item to wPvP or reduce its usage in random bgs.

Agree 10000000%
Keep the cost at 100 bloody tokens, but increase the amount of charges to 20.
Just my 2 coppers worth.
:peace_symbol: & :heart_hands:

3 Likes