Personal Work Order Disappeared

When servers came up yesterday, made a personal work order using the new spark. They crafted it, and said they were having server issues completing it and it would be sent over automatically after it timed out in 30 min. But hours later, the item didn’t arrive, it is no longer in the “My Orders” tab, nor was I refunded the materials; the item seems to have simply disappeared, along with my materials/spark.

2 Likes

You would need to file a ticket. I would also file a bug report.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me. I put in a recraft order 12 hours ago and I still do not have my item. I cannot even cancel it. I put in a ticket but It says 2-4 buisness days… I do however have an idea. Try and check if your item deleted by using item restoration. I sadly cannot check as I restored a item recently.

1 Like

I put a ticket in already last night but given ticket turnaround time is like 2 weeks long sometimes I figured I’d make a post in the hopes of getting it resolved sooner.

1 Like

If it’s a bug, Blizzard will try to fix everyone at once, rather than one at a time. Hopefully Blizzard is able to resolve this for you soon.

That’s not going to work at the moment. They took the restoration page down. I’m not sure it’s back up yet.

Most in-game issues are being resolved within a week-ish timeframe right now. It’s still not down to the ideal 24 hours or less, but it’s still leaps and bounds better than it was.

That being said, if it is a bug, then a ticket isn’t really going to be able to resolve it. Only GMs answer tickets, but GMs do not resolve bugs. That is wholly in the Dev’s wheelhouse, and they don’t answer tickets. The Bug Report forum is the best thing right now. There was another thread opened last night, but it was closed so that people wouldn’t keep piling in here at CS, since this isn’t a place Devs collect data and unfortunately, nothing can be done here regardless as this forum is one for players to assist other players.

5 Likes

“This forum is one for players to assist other players” they probably shouldn’t call this forum “Customer Support” then.

1 Like

Customer Support isn’t Customer Service. The players that hang out here are able to help pretty much anyone who comes here, even if it is just to point them in the right direction.

The name of the forum is a point of contention for many of us, but c’est la vie. It’s just not a contact point for staff, nor is it meant to be a workaround to get around the ticketing process. It doesn’t really hurt to have a ticket in the queue right this moment, it at least gets you a spot in line. But if it is a bug, then there won’t be anything they can do for you, and they’ll inform you of that. Perhaps something’ll be announced with this morning’s maintenance if there is a fix incoming, but no one here will have that information until the Devs push it forward.

4 Likes

There’s a introduction sticky thread for clarification on the main purpose of this subforum, just for clarification.

6 Likes

Same poof there goes my gloves 2 days support ticket wth?

1 Like

It was well over two weeks at one point, but most in-game issues are being resolved within a week-ish, as was stated already in this thread.

You need to post over in Bug Reports, also as indicated above. Nothing can be done here in CS as it’s a player assisting other players forum. Bugs are fixed by Devs, and the only way to report the bug is via the Bug Reports forum or the bug report tool in-game.

5 Likes

File a bug report.

The time is an estimate based on the longest ticket in the queue. The time on it can get longer as time goes on. It doesn’t affect when your ticket is handled.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me and I just got an automated response. Not looking like this issue is going to be addressed quickly.

1 Like

A bug may be addressed for everyone all at once rather than one at a time through tickets. You can reopen your ticket. If you need to create a new ticket, reference the old ticket number.

1 Like

Which is very stupid. How are they going to expect people to play without their crafted gear. Some people are missing their weapons lol

2 Likes

Make sure to reopen the ticket if possible, or open a new one and reference the first ticket. Likely it’s waiting on development to provide a guide and policy for GM staff to help address.

4 Likes

I just got back my item. relog and check if you did too.

5 Likes