Personal Favorite Race?

Wildhammer/Bronzebeard/Dark Iron Dwarf > All other races

3 Likes

Blood Elves. I’ve been one since I first got TBC and I’ll be one until the game shuts down.

You can’t beat their lore, aesthetics and culture.

On the Alliance, the only race I like are (Non-Lightforged) Draenei. I regret changing my Alliance Alt-Main from Male Draenei to Female Void Elf.

2 Likes

That is surprising, actually. Lasan Skyhorn sealed my love of the Highmountain. Watching Warbrave Oro die made me sad, despite barely knowing him. I always get that way for the random person who dies in a game/movie/tv show, etc… I think about their family and who is left behind. So to my excitement I come across his actual family and you can interact with them. It really moved me. That’s the stuff I love Blizz for.

Oro Junior is adorable.

2 Likes

To me the Draenei are my favorite race. I have always been a huge protoss fanatic, I bet you know where this is going if you ever played starcraft. I love everything about them, the pylo-crystals, Immor-warframes, and the spear of adu-fantasy spaceships. Not to mention that I am a rabid furry and my fursona is literally a ram so yeah. Bleat, bleat give me more spacegoats plz!

Oh most definitely! :sheep:

Worgen are a close second for me though, lol

1 Like

Tuskarr.

Ethereals close 2nd place.

/dissolve thread

Quel’dorei.

First fell in love with them in Warcraft 2 and then again in Vanilla WoW.

2 Likes

Tuskarr are cool. I’m glad we’re seeing some of them in BfA.

Draeneis in general.
I like space goats and i’m a zealot of the light. Also I think this race is interesting than humans.

For playable races…night elves. Mained one since day 1, and I love both the lore and the early zone music.

For non-playable races…y’all are going to hate me, but Tortollans. The emotes are spot on. Of course, I’m probably older than all of you…combined. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Last time a Tauren carried their children on their backs, one of 'em got killed.

1 Like

Nightborne. I loved every minute of their Legion arc and fell in love with their culture and purple-ness. Currently Alliance so I’m the closest race I can get to them.

1 Like

Gnomes. :smiley:

1 Like

Undead and Orc

Dreanei hands down. I like the accent, thier look, and the idea of mixing technology and magic.

Most of my toons are dreanei or elves of some kind.

1 Like

Dark iron since BFA

1 Like

My forum avatar was a Mag’har orc in TBC… so I think I’ll stick with that. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t have a hands down favorite-- Most of the races in the game I enjoy. But I can say the least enjoyed is Humans. While the lore behind them is great, it’s their in game models/animations that just don’t do it for me.

Never quite understood this one. What about their models and animations bothers you?

Ha! Baine sucks jokes are always great!

I was referring to Dezco.