Personal Favorite Race?

I guess it is OT, but it BfA worth it in general?

Zandalari have the best race, capital, and lore.

Though despite me saying they have the best capital, I just wish that Zuldazar wasn’t the only zone the Zandalari have in control.

I wish i could answer that without bais, I myself love BfA there are things I would have liked to see differently but they are not game breaking issues. Of course what i find exciting and fun may not be for you.

3 Likes

Void elves moving up the charts fast for me as favorite race.

Has the blood elf looks with their VE twist to them

And while I currently run the hunter VE most and this effect means little to me…the gradual skin darkening as combat goes on and you do your thing is a nice touch to spice up the day. Minor visual change but sometimes any visual change is nice imo.

Yes I know the bonuses are best on mage/priest. Have the priest, but I like hunter more. I even paid $25 to have a race changed to the VE hunter.

1 Like

Very true, very true.

Is there a nice and large influx of replayable content?

Draenei followed VERY, VERY closely by Night Elves.

1 Like

Pandaren
I also like taurens, or any other race that just isn’t a human lookalike, aka elves, dwarves, gnomes.

Between the Island Expeditions, Warfronts, Incursions, Dungeons (Heroic & M+), the Raids and the WQ, I’d say yes, there’s a lot of re-playable content. I’d even say that there’s more content than what we would normally have available. It just depends on if you like the type of content that’s available or not I suppose.

1 Like

Man, those gloves go well with those shoulders. 10/10

2 Likes

If I could play as a San’layn I would be so happy!

Draenei have always been my favorite however, I really love the appearance of void elves.

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to give it to the one I’m playing right now. :smirk:

130+ replies and not a single mention of Highmountain Tauren?

I’m not saying I’d want all of my characters to forever carry Moozy on their backs, but … yes, actually, yes I am saying that.

10 Likes

Stoneform lad. Ya cannae make a rock cry. :wink:

From this thread, I think it’s pretty clear that Dwarves are the favorite, so we’ll just have to implement Wildhammers now. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you! With a mog like yours, that’s quite the compliment!

1 Like

Draenei, because who else am I going to pick?

1 Like

Kaldorei. If only they were a writer’s favorite race, too.

2 Likes

Ogres, I want play one right now :anguished:

my absolute favorite’s still troll, but god, please do something to cover their damn feet!

1 Like

Great idea, I love steak.

Semper Fi! :us: