Persistent mailbox error when trying to transfer

I’ve been trying to move my main character from Old Blanchy to Atiesh during the free transfer time period to make sure our guild can all be together come Cata launch but I’ve been getting the “Mailbox Error” message each time I’ve tried. I’ve followed all the recommended troubleshooting steps including:

• Waiting multiple 24 hour periods to get any unsent mail from quests / rewards. The first time I waited I did in fact have a brewfest mail waiting so I got that , deleted it out of the mail box and then waited another 24 hours with no luck.
  • Removing all users from ignore list just incase some email was hidden
  • Looking for any saved mail items on character
  • Removed all quests from quest log

I went to open a ticket in game and got the message that tickets for that are being blocked at the moment. How do I go about getting in touch with Blizzard about getting this fixed if I can’t submit a ticket for it?

Try asking about this in Customer Support — the players in that forum might have more insight. We troubleshoot crashes and disconnections here in tech support, not mail errors.

File a problem with purchase ticket because transfers are usually a paid service.