Perma ban them all

Unless they roll back the items and gold.

Ok, then tell Blizzard to delete the servers. The world has ended.

Nah. It shows that Blizzard didn’t put any safeguards in place. Even if they remove the items and gold and ban the people who abused the system, at no point can they ever hope to put layering back in without massive outcry. They have to remove layering as soon as they can due to this.

2 Likes

This isn’t happening either.

I really do wish these players would lose their accounts over this but I’m a realist, I’ve seen how Blizzard handles things the last few expansions.

They wont because all blizzard cares about is money money money.

I mean if they care about money, they’ll lose more by not taking action.

7 Likes

exploits like this actually impact their bottom line

I agree with everything except the gold, specifically gold that was used to purchase items on the ah from people who did not exploit. Those people earned that gold, regardless of where it came from.

1 Like

The raw gold it injected into the economy is a problem, but wipe the gold that they generated on their accounts - not the gold that made it to other players.

2 Likes

Drama queen much?

1 Like

Simply not a scenario that I can be apart of.

I’m the drama queen? lmfao

Has something else happened since the Devs said that all the crazy gold making off layer hoping wasn’t actually happening like the forums were claiming? Or is the forum crowd now calling the Devs liars?

Just pointing out the fact that it doesnt matter if they are banned, the gold is already in the economy. not Hurr the world has ended hurr

Please try and remain on-topic. I as others would like to see something done about this issue.

Aren’t you one of the biggest shills for the streamer community? How much money have you donated to them?

Hurr durr! i was being sarcastic!!! :brain:

Enlighten us lowly peasants as to how to make a thousand gold in a week.

2 Likes

If you’re talking about layering to reset dungeon bosses without clearing trash, Blizzard has already looked into it and said its false and no such thing has happened.

Don’t believe everything you read on Reddit and 4Chan.

Good, glad to hear. All is not lost yet. I have faith, albeit a small amount right about now that Blizzard can sort this mess.

Someone just posted a video of it happening in Gnomeregan. So, sorry but you’re wrong.

1 Like