Perma ban them all

Perm ban all the exploiters and rollback the artificial gold they’ve injected into the economy.

119 Likes

Start with APES.

Set the precedent, let it be known their victories were cheap and empty.

52 Likes

Yes please.

Permaban their entire account.

23 Likes

If they don’t then streamer privilege is real. Streamers will be shown to wear the pants and a multi-billion dollar company will be cowering to neckbeards from their mama’s attics. Permabans for all exploiters.

They have a TOS. If they ignore it, they don’t care about the integrity of the game and just want a quick cash in for the next earnings season.

25 Likes

Wont happen.

4 Likes

The last ban wave we had in WoW was back in MoP, we’ve only had suspension waves since. Real bans aren’t happening. Blizzard believes that banning cheaters makes them keep cheating while suspending them makes them stop cheating.

bans aren’t happening, ladies and gentlemen.

Streamers give the game attention which gives Blizzard money, they’re more important than you in the eyes of the people who make the decisions sadly

5 Likes

Streamers?
What?

1 Like

I was wondering how I saw someone with an Epic Mount less than a week in. It is disappointing to say the least. Killed my vibe on the game today.

4 Likes

That has absolutely nothing to do with exploiting, trust me. Gold is easy to make.

7 Likes

Everyone’s favorite Classic characters, streamers, are involved too. Some big name ones.

1 Like

I don’t know what the exploit is but plenty of people have legitimately made the 900 with rep? Gold required for an epic mount. I’ll have 200 gold at level 58 once my auctions sell.

1 Like

Bans! Yes, ban them all!

3 Likes

Sure is when you layer hop repeatedly

8 Likes

people got banned in BFA for exploiting xp pots.

2 Likes

Suspensions are not bans.

2 Likes

Not necessary to make 900g in a week.

3 Likes

they will never permaban a streamer. look at all the toxic stuff asmongold has done in the past and mostly gotten away with

2 Likes

People did get banned, others got suspended. Getting suspended or permanently nuked depends on both the nature and severity of your transgresion and reiteration. My wife got suspended for 3 days, some popular youtuber got suspeded for a month for the exact same violation, others got striked out.

What I meant is that Blizzard did enforce it’s ToS recently, so I’d expect them to do it now.

1 Like

Doesnt even matter, the damage has already been done…