"Perhaps now the Horde will see that, too."

This isn’t an RP forum and this isn’t the first time you’ve used such wording. You have a problem. I’ve agreed with you in the past about having a handful of factions, but your near constant complaining about forsaken and elves is bordering on comically racist.

You want a Horde that is ORC/troll/tauren. GB2 WC1.

10 Likes

I prefer any other character, but I believe that the main candidates are Saurfang and Thrall.

This if there is still Horde and alliance in the next expansion.

The scourge are foul. Do you have a problem with this? And a very large portion of Forsaken and sylvanas fans are edgelords. This is also another fact. It is a given that the Scourge have become a constant threat to life on Azeroth, and a threat to the hordes lore, especially when given to certain writers.

I stand by what I say. There might be one or two undead that don’t agree with Sylvanas but most including most of the newer horde players embrace her openly. It was mentioned by a dev that Sylvanas actually planned wraithgate. Most people diss on Baine and Saurfang, but the horde was better when characters like them were more prominent. The Thrall years were especially nice. Now? Not so much.

Also the Tauren appeared only in WC3.

Also, I have nothing against humans, the live ones that is. When I logged onto vanilla I tried my hand at horde warrior, this character here, is one of my oldest, I liked what I had seen of Org and durotaur, I even like the barrens. But when I scooted my character over to undead lands and started dabbling in their quests, I knew things were going to go downhill from there.

Whilst this is a game, I am continuously irked having to share a faction with lore warping concepts that drag me and story into poorly written situations that serve to jar people out of their characters.

Considering the writing quality we tend to get I honestly don’t know why this is considered a solution; Blizzard has two other councils in the game and both are narratively dominated by singular individuals (with the exception of ‘as plot demands’ in the case of Legion with the first time we’ve seen the Council of Six vote on something).
Come hell or high water, Blizzard will find a way to write whatever narrative they decide fits the grand narrative they want.
EDIT:

This is most assuredly not a fact, it is the same kind of meme as the idea of how a ‘male human paladin’ should post.

4 Likes

Actually, it is noted that a lot of male human paladins have been know to display certain posting patterns which is why they became a meme in the first place. Memes often come from perceived patterns.

like i said, i don’t see it.
by example, what about tyrande? she thinks that teldrassil burned because she spared saurfang, do you think that is a dev talking to players? ._.

No I think that’s just the reasonable opinion of an Alliance leader.

This needs more discussion. Brainwashing doesn’t coerce action. It probabilizes it in your favor. One is still free to will what they desire and do what they will, it’s just that what you desire has been molded by externalities. But, this is the case with every human brain on the planet, so.

2 Likes

Your discussion with Zerde is giving me flashbacks to discussions about racism and militarism IRL. Wild how well propaganda and ideology work.