Perfect example

Here’s the reasoning;

World PVP that’ll exist for like 2 months.

Can’t die if you just fly away like a psychopath at mach9

You see when you sit in one position for too long…

1 Like

Thats not how dragonflying works, first you have to jump off a huge cliff to even reach that speed, not only that it takes 20 seconds to reach max speed. Rogues kill within 5. Druids shapeshift and fly out within a 1.5 global cool down which aren’t affected by netomatic. World pvp is a joke and always has been, just disable flying in warmode altogether at this point.

Let me teach you about the world of positioning.

Let me teach you about trinkets.

And let me teach you about how you need to be out of combat to flight form. Nelf being an exception because of shadowmeld.

You’re asking a lot here from a company who doesn’t change things in 6 months!

Rogues have blind, sap, vanish, cheap shot, in between the eyes, kidney shot, gouge, and shadow trance. Trinket doesn’t mean jack if the cc can just be reapplied. Also bubble hearth.

I think Blizzard put it best as to why soar needs to be nerfed: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-dragonriding/1279462/71

Death knights and demon hunters stole some of my iconic warlock abilities too. CoE was taken away from us and given to others. What’s your point?

This is the most “casual PVPer” post I’ve ever seen.

You act like every class doesn’t have an answer to any of this stuff, and Dracthyr will be the exact same.

Perhaps you gotta git gud before you start making excuses about why Chuck killed you in that kidney while you have all CDs + trinket up :stuck_out_tongue:

My point is you don’t think its fair that dracthyr can fly faster than you in old content, as you listed yourself there are many things in this game that aren’t fair. But fairness doesn’t matter to Blizzard hence its not a logical excuse to make sure soar gets nerfed. And Blizzards excuse is an anti fun policy. Logically they don’t want you spending less time in game meaning less chance of subbing for money, this isn’t about fairness for players at all Its just a time gating metric to keep you subbed.

That’s not how Soar works tho

• can’t be used in combat
  • requires momentum to gain speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J43ZkE6_J8

Seems oddly specific that it’s exactly how it works. It’s really not complex on how to drop combat and go to an edge of something to become a jet. Not like the class lacks for utility anyways lmfao

Idk how this is a hard concept to grasp.

Haven’t world pvped in a long time, Nor have i ever been really gank as no one wants to gank level capped paladins. The only time people fought me in warmode as a paladin when they were in groups larger than 2. And my solution was a bubble hearth. Which would make them swap on a horde alt to cuss me out, because simply put those who gank are pretty much mentally ill just as is most people who enjoy world pvp to gank people minding their own buisness.

You made me watch a cringe video and it didn’t even counter my argument.

You don’t just soar away at a high speed while launching off the ground. It’s not how it gains speed at all.

Dracthyr aren’t going to use Soar to flee. They’re going to mount up.

2 Likes

he’s a cringe dude who somehow wants to kill people and not let them escape but wont support disabling flying in warmode to make sure flying is never a issue in the first place. He’s a hypocrite, if his main could do it he would be against the nerf too, but since a few of these people are digusted by “scalies and furries” thus will never touch them, they are for nerfing them in the ground.

2 Likes

I hope that monk isn’t his main while crying about pvp disengagement.

he’s a human monk named seraph, i’m pretty sure thats his pvp main lol. Druids are the best at removing roots, slows, getting out of world pvp, and using world content best to their advantage they aren’t here trying to nerf shapeshifting, just dracthyr because they are “scalies”

I want to see a blue post on the reasoning for the change, but I suspect it’s a technical issue in the “old world”.

there is a blue post explaining why they nerfed it, and it doesn’t make sense at all. Now if it was a technical issue within the old world that was causing exploits, crashes, server crashes, or anything similar i wouldn’t be fighting Blizzard. I’d just be asking if they could fix it so we could have it back or not and be contempt with what ever answer since their engine is ancient.

1 Like

DF still in Alpha. Many many things are still going to change, be added in, or be removed. Relax.

Oh boy, we’ve entered the ‘it’s only Alpha’ stage.

5 Likes

Don’t worry, covenants and the conduit system was only in alpha and we will sure enjoy that, we just don’t know what we want at all.

4 Likes