PEPE does not respawn ....help please TwT

Hey guys , i recently learned a bout Pepe and ventured to Draenor to start the stuff for the achievement to get my own Pepe
I just got my garrison and spotted Pepe on a branch on a tree but when i clicked on him he just disappeared , he doesnt appear on my head as shown in the videos and the worst thing is that he is not respawning , ive waited for hours, ive come and gone from and to my garrison to check and he is just not there anymore TwT

I know it sounds a little ridiculous but he is super cute and i want to get the achievement to get my permanent Pepe toy and his looks to have him as a “pet”

Is there a way to make him respawn again ? or am i doing something that bugs him?

Any help or guide on how to make him respawn again will be much appreciated

I don’t know what’s going on in your situation, but if you haven’t already, maybe try doing a find for ‘respawn’ in one of these articles (be sure to skim the comments too, some are very detailed):

You mention you just got your garrison; if you updated it from level 1 to level 2, the location for Pepe changes. It changes again at level 3.

From the “All Things Pepe” guide, the locations of Pepe in the 3 levels of the Alliance garrison should be:

• Alliance Level 1 Garrison: In the tree to the left of the tent (looking towards tent) with your command table in it.
  • Level 2 Garrison: In the tree directly behind the flight path.
  • Level 3 Garrison: In the tree between Large Plot 1 and Medium Plot 2 (two northernmost large and medium buildings to the right of your Town Hall if you are looking at it).

I hope something in one of these articles, or their comments, helps and you get Pepe back.

If he still can’t be found, you might try asking in https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/customer-support/13

Good luck!

1 Like

okay so after some hours he finally appeared , he was just there again when i logged in again , but apparently i should not have been flying when i clicked on him… i could not reach him by just jumping so i hopped on a flying mount and flew directly to him but once again he just poofed off not showing on my head or giving me the buff but this time i was able to notice the message "you’re mounted " when he disappeared

So call me crazy but apparently the game takes it as cheating if i just fly to grab him and for some reason this seems to make him take ages to respawn =S

2 Likes

Lol … Same thing happened to me. So ---- we just wait until he respawns after like 5 hrs or something?

1 Like