People who jump too much

:popcorn::popcorn:

And…

If you want to feel real old the one died over six years ago.

Why are you trying to ruin the jumpers’ immersion by telling them not to jump?

boing boing boing boing

They gave me a twirl, double jump, and wings when I jump. You can bet your booty I’ma jump everywhere!

3 Likes

I came here for the waffles!

AND THERE ARE NONE!

How dare you!

I’ll take my chili fries and leave! Good-day!

1 Like

(bounces up and down like a good Gnome over and over and over and over and over and ooo cookies! (dashes off to munch on cookies)

:cookie:

6 Likes

I had a mage friend was positive that jumping while spamming arcane explosion did infact increase his dps.

Careful you may drop the cookies!

1 Like

This is what Night Elves do. They have ants in their pants.

1 Like

I tried elite RP once, I pulled a hamstring and I had to bow out.

I’ve never tried again.

3 Likes

You do realize that jumping actually has an advantage in the gameplay right? Especially in pvp situations. So these players who just jump all the time are practicing, staying in the habit, and are the natural jumpers in these advantageous situations.

just watch this video by Method guild member Cdew to learn why you too should jump around:

And jumping used to be important! Way back when in Vanilla when I had my wee dwarf hunter and had delusions that I’d be able to raid when I leveled up (never hit 60 until after BC) I always ran around trying to practice the spin jump technique for kiting. Jump, spin 180 or so, shoot off an instant cast shot, then turn back around before you hit the ground. Important stuff.

if you are a feral, it is a necessity to jump and spin around

how else will you remind everyone else that you are faster and more agile than they are in your “fight form”

7 Likes

I am out of likes but that is awsome.

Also I am stealing it.

1 Like

Ermergurd mer immersion.

Jumping increases DPS/HPS by 5000%. The technology is right there.

Ill let you guys in on a secret.

When I make waffles I put a tbsp of white vinegar in the milk 10 min before I make the batter to sour off the milk just a touch. Thats what makes my waffles reallly pop.

No Night Elves got the cool flips. So we’ll jump and flip all we want!

Your immersion means nothing to me sir/ma’am and I will jump all I want to. Don’t play an MMO and expect them to act like YOU want them to. I will jump more incase a person in my group happens to be an alt of yours now.