People who jump too much

You know what really pops my waffles. All these people who have nothing better to do, then hit spacebar 500838937&90 times and jump and spin around all day.

I get that it’s your money play how you want to, but why do they get to ruin my immersion and make me mad, for the same money I’m paying to try and have serious and elite rp?

12 Likes

Can you find something to complain about that isn’t ridiculous?

54 Likes

I’m jumping while reading this, pls don’t hate me!

9 Likes

*glares at OP

/jump

33 Likes

This is really blizzards fault. No, seriously it is and here is why. A lot of classes/specs have a down time for a long period. For instances as a feral druid you can run outa energy and just kinda sit there for 3-5s and during that time you either strafe back and forth or go outside for a jog. A lot of specs have this issue.

You obviously don’t understand the pull of the flip.

16 Likes

41 Likes

You obviously didn’t grow up playing Morrowind/Oblivon…

Gotta level that acrobatics!

21 Likes

I’m going to jump more often now, just to spite you.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s Sunday.

1 Like

Forgot it was sunday… well w/e.
Any time you see myself doing it it is because im just having conversations in discord with my guild.

And by me ruining your immersion is ruining my immersion by having peoples immersion ruined by my jumping. So get over it.

1 Like

Happy Sunday, folks!

1 Like

Sorry to pop your waffles, but the coffee I drink with breakfast?

It makes me jumpy.

dodges tomatoes

6 Likes

No its not. When Final Fantasy launched they made the deliberate decision to not allow jumping. They got so much flack for it they reversed that decision.

People like jumping for no particular reason in games.

1 Like

Its ingrained into my playing behavior. In Vanilla, jumping helped you tank better. I’ve jumped ever since. Never trust a tank that doesn’t jump. At least that is my story and I am sticking to it.

5 Likes

What with you and ridiculous complaints

You’ve just made an enemy for life.

4 Likes

no, what really pisses me off is when i go play D3 or something and CAN’T jump, no matter how many times i hit the space bar.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Agreed, it’s definitely Bethesda’s fault.

4 Likes