People who jump too much

Your thread is ridiculous, but I’ll give you a like just for this.

7 Likes

Not jumping would ruin muh immersion.

You lose.

2 Likes
1 Like

Chickens.

I know a lot of you have to had had to play the original Fable.

2 Likes

Damn, they were big when I was growing up, but don’t think I saw the videos or anything and man, I did not know that Kris Kross were that young

2 Likes

and that all too sweet back to back flip hnngg.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Are you on an RP realm? It’s hard to complain if you aren’t. But believe that I get it. What I do is move away from said doucheoi. Also, just look the other direction so they’re out of field of view. Also, get the blight toy from Darkshore. Blight the idiots.

What bangs me is finger-tweakers. Nothing takes me out of the game faster than seeing people move unnaturally, where their character would never be able to do that (or wouldn’t want to).

Isn’t funny? We all love our characters jumping (well not the op) but most of us can’t really remember when was the last time we jumped irl, because I don’t.

I bet female night elves just have you seething with rage.

Lol I love making my character jump nonstop. I mean, my thumb is constantly on the spacebar–how could I not be constantly tempted? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just can live in a world without jumping and spinning

2 Likes

We do what we want! I love jumping around.

…wat???

2 Likes
5 Likes

Jumping and then gliding gives me a slight boost when I’m trying to get to my destination. Sorry not sorry.

1 Like

It’s not my fault people keep shining the laser pointer around like a mad-man!

1 Like

I didn’t process anything after pops my waffles, I was laughing too hard.

2 Likes

It increases DPS.

Really.

At least we think it does…

3 Likes

Yeah. My pet peeve also when on an RP server. But hey, different strokes, etc, etc. I just imagine them all having not wiped properly and being all itchy. That always makes me laugh, so it works out.

Hop around, Hop around! Hop! Hop! Hop! ~grins~