People that enter battlegrounds with 70k health

Why?

7 Likes

Because they have bad gear.

5 Likes

They foolishly believed that PVP was fun this expansion.

9 Likes

What they thought was that doing pvp would help them improve their gear, even if slower than other ways of gearing up. What they found was the longer they did pvp, the worse off they became in comparison to their opponents.

They couldn’t have designed a more effective system for discouraging players from getting started in pvp if they tried. So maybe that was the plan all along…?

14 Likes

They heard gear isn’t what matters…

12 Likes

Its annoying I know, when your team has more than 1 person with <200k hp you know its a loss.

5 Likes

yeah they probably read those posts here saying gear doesnt matter

wish people would stop saying that, when its clear that it does

11 Likes

You do get random gear drops and CP towards conquest gear.

2 Likes

I haven’t noticed getting conquest points on losing. Occasionally getting a piece of 360 gear fits my defnition of “falling further behind” when compared to an enemy team that is on average so much higher in ilvl than my team.

3 Likes

Because it’s a game, and they joined an unranked PvP match.

If you are so concernced with another player’s gear, why not join ranked?

12 Likes

Some people are delusional enough to think getting facerolled in bgs by players with 350khp+ is the easiest way to get a decent starter weapon. It’s mind baffiling when i hear that.

1 Like

There are many ways to cap CP and a bg is one of them. Your first conquest reward is a 410 weapon. Between the 2 wins/assault/looting both chests you’re more than halfway there.

I understand but still don’t feel like that’s the easiest way to get a weapon. Even if you only needed a few wins.

Any other guaranteed weapons out there?

also

mages that refuse to time warp… why?

mages that sheep a guy when hes 20% hp and has 10 dots on him… why???

mages that stand in melee range… why?

i hate 99% of mages i see. also they r like the most toxic people for some reason.

2 Likes

Idk that first weapon is quick. Especially for low geared players.

Add a Something Different quest for a free piece of pvp gear, and that’s pretty big jump.

It might not be the very best form of gearing, but it’s not bad

1 Like

Forgot about the brawl. Every other week but still a good source of CP.

I personally despise rogues because they constantly abandon me when I go through all the effort to keep them alive (healer). Just leave me for dead. All the time.

2 Likes

You should be able to purchase benthic gear/upgrades with Marks of Honor from a PvP vendor.

3 Likes

My vote is change that to any person who is in trouble then gets saved by a healer only to do a runner leaving the healer to die. There is the increasing temptation to look the way and keep going.

1 Like