People that enter battlegrounds with 70k health

i sorry

i always try to fiht for the team

if some1 has my back i will die for them

heals are appreciated because usually every single game i do… 90% of the heals i receive r self heals XD

Oh, I didn’t mean you personally. I was just sharing which class that annoys me most on my own team.

And if you ever play Alliance or even merc, I’d heal you if you were on my team. :smile: Even in games where someone severely ticks me off to the point where I want friendly fire (rare), I end up healing them instead of letting them die because I hate losing. :laughing:

2 Likes

I was already topping healing charts with my resto shaman with 70k hp.

2 Likes

Don’t worry this bothers me too, warlocks who don’t healthstone or lust classes who don’t use their stuff, and then they get mad at other people, some people don’t get it, you can’t change their mind about raid buffs.

This irritates me so much when I am not on my shaman. Literally I can’t control my salt when I see that .

Shamans and Mages you need to lust .

I made an in-depth post about doing just that. I’d love to get your input on it.

true but it’s entirely dead this season

Lazy players that can’t take 1-2 hours after hitting 120 to get full benthic gear.

2 Likes

On this topic.

Being needlessly rude to the people doing this accomplishes nothing. It’s randoms. Stop having strokes over someone else’s gear. On my boosted shaman I can at least take a few people out at EotS with my TS same as a extremely geared ele.

People having strokes over a game mode that’s has been entry lvl content for a while now is ridiculous…

5 Likes

People playing it does not equate to dead…

i miss legion stats template, made pvp fun with all my alts. no matter the gear.

5 Likes

Some Enhance Shaman with 127k HP tried to kill me this morning and my Rejuv alone outhealed him. Couldnt help but laugh at him and move to the next flag to heal. My health didnt even budge

1 Like

Because they pay their sub? duh and there is no ilevel restriction like dungeons.

1 Like

Absolutely correct. These players forget they did exactly the same thing.

1 Like

Amen … Why do people even bother looking, when they know what they see may put them into tilt mode? Avoid the stress and just play.

It is what it is… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Every bg i always look at hp of my team and enemy team whoever has the most people with the lowest hp almost always gets slaughtered every time. Had a wsg other day where the other team had the most low hp people we gy camped em within first 2min the rest of the game. And just now my team had the lowest hp and lost the mid fight first min and shortly got 4 capped 3min later. People waste everyones time coming in with no gear

2 Likes

Speaking of this, I played a Horde temple of Kotmogu last night where some Blood Elf Hunter on our team came in with 45k health :roll_eyes: I right clicked him and inspected him - sure enough he was still decked out in BFA questing greens :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Luckily the rest of the team was geared enough to carry and we won anyways :rofl:

1 Like

Dont understand why people do this. Think lowest i have seen was a 37k priest he got 1 shot

1 Like

No PvP vendors. And Benthic won’t do much, unless you can spend all the pearls to boost it up to acceptable ilvls.

1 Like

so just afk out then.
that said, afker’s waste people’s time sooo …

/shrug :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like