People seem to love to insult the lead narrative designer

Very few have played it.

Nobody bashed Shadowlands story when it was in beta.

If 10.1 takes 8 months to come out, by 6 months into the expansion we will be bashing the narrative of DF while copium bois will be talking about how “it could get better”.

3 Likes

It just so happens that sometimes, there’s massively more people in the “will not” camp than the “will” camp.

2 Likes

Again I ask, WHY do you so firmly hold to this delusional belief that if DF has any iota of quality to it, then it’ll somehow miraculously, retroactively redeem Danuser from the stain of SL? Why do you believe this?

Sir, nothing will ever wash this stain from Danuser – not DF being successful, and certainly not bringing up Afrafreakinsiabi.

6 Likes

We will see what happens, because there are many who will stay in WotLK:Classic, something is something but it is better than inhaling that disgusting smell of wokeinsm and ridiculous peace.

That left to doubt an expansion reveal video that only gives the cringe to show us what the expansion will have.

I don’t know what this iota is but I know Steve Danuser likes house of the dragon and moonknight but these are his personal opinion. And yet you people take it as like the messiah.

Sometimes and sometimes there’s more “will” then “will not”. There’s no way for us to know. Even then, it’s still an opinion, not a fact. If someone doesn’t enjoy a story it’s usually best for them to state what they don’t like with out thinking they speak for more then themselves, the same for those who enjoy a story.

Yeah, but that’s hardly been the case with the BfA and now SL narrative.

How is someone else supposed to prove they are better? Is Blizzard letting other people get a chance to replace Danuser and see how they do? Please…

7 Likes

I mean, if it’s the same person in charge of the narrative, then burying expectations in an unmarked grave somewhere in Nevada is pretty reasonable.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t take Chase seriously since he’s pretty biased in only positivite feedback by trying to shut up anybody with this silence tactic.

3 Likes

Danuser is to warcraft as patton oswald is to star wars.

7 Likes

We are paying a lot of money for a product. We are allowed to critique that product if it does not meet expectations.

8 Likes

I won’t see any improvement while the game keeps this transmedia approach with important events taking part on media outside the game

2 Likes

Really, because Steve Danuser said he is doing everything in game from now on in terms of big changes but small and niche changes will be in short story and in books.

His handling of shadowlands was pretty bad.

2 Likes

lol… :rofl:

*Oswald comes stumbling through in a zigzagging gallop a la Jack Sparrow, dressed as a Padawan, swishing his lightsaber to and fro…

2 Likes

I’ll have to wait and see because , there’s an untitled novel related to DF

I don’t want small changes and short story in books, this Chromie story could be a scenario or questline in game, the impact of novels in the story its a big issue for a lot of players.

1 Like

Nice try…

This is from Steve Danuser himself and I would suggest you people to have a nice read to it.

So, why we didn’t get the story also in game as a scenario, questline?..you didn’t get my point at all

1 Like

I hope this prequel novel does something interesting with razageth, because otherwise she’s a big ol

:poop: