People seem to love to insult the lead narrative designer

Really, because Steve Danuser said he is doing everything in game from now on in terms of big changes but small and niche changes will be in short story and in books.

His handling of shadowlands was pretty bad.

2 Likes

lol… :rofl:

*Oswald comes stumbling through in a zigzagging gallop a la Jack Sparrow, dressed as a Padawan, swishing his lightsaber to and fro…

2 Likes

I’ll have to wait and see because , there’s an untitled novel related to DF

I don’t want small changes and short story in books, this Chromie story could be a scenario or questline in game, the impact of novels in the story its a big issue for a lot of players.

1 Like

Nice try…

This is from Steve Danuser himself and I would suggest you people to have a nice read to it.

So, why we didn’t get the story also in game as a scenario, questline?..you didn’t get my point at all

1 Like

I hope this prequel novel does something interesting with razageth, because otherwise she’s a big ol

:poop:

It is almost like that doesn’t matter at all!

This is 2022 you have to be qualified in the same area to offer any criticism of any sort! Give me a break with this garbage.

1 Like

Oh this book has been moved to 2023 or is marked unspecified. And I would suggest you read what I have linked / posted.

For years, the company has said no one person makes all the calls. But once everyone decided they hate the story, they dredge up the ex-employee sex offender who hasn’t been with the company for 4 years to blame… and start leaking how everything was his fault.

A little too convenient.

If BFA & SL were good enough to put his name on, Danuser deserves credit for them.

9 Likes

You don’t need a degree in social psychology to know BS when you see it.

3 Likes

What am I reading? What is the relevance?

“But I read books!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well, you didn’t answer my question why Chromie story isn’t a scenario,questline? I don’t blame Danuser, Its a team effort and so far, they ruined Old Gods plotline, maybe they can comeback but the story was perfect for a whole expansion.

Also, Shadowlands was the perfect expansion to address the Drust, however; Blizzard decided to add some few questlines and forgot about the Drust during the whole expansion after 9.0 storyline.

Need I have to reposted it twice on the same thread.

What is the relevance of this to what I’m saying?

1 Like

Everyone on these forums is a professional world class writer

Chromie and stuff is little to no effect on how dragonflight will end up same goes for the joyful occasion.

There’s not a relevance, all the events in any book can be scenarios or questlines via vehicles, like MoP did with Anduin and the Horde/Alliance npcs.

4 Likes

Have you not read it? I assume you didn’t he (Steve Danuser) explain it that every big moment will be done in game while small stuff will be done outside.