People saying just leave wow are part of the problem

It’s ok my glorious Blood ELf.

“Here’s a problem I have identified and here is why it’s bad.”

“YOU JUST DON’T LIKE CHANGE! MUH RPG MECHANICS ARE SUPER MEANINGFUL, AOERDJAW9JDAQWIDA”

Just ignore those people, they’re a bunch of things I can’t say here.

As for actual change, I’m not entirely optimistic. The most I expect would be a “compromise” (/eyeroll) if they try to change something that annoys a metric ton of people like flying did in WoD.

They’re far up their own rears to change anything like Covenants, and even if they had a miraculous moment of clarity and went “Oh wow, this is not going to work at all.” they don’t have the time to replace it, it’s too ingrained into the game, they’d need another year just to get rid of it and have things work without a replacement system.

1 Like

And I messed up actually. It should be 33.33333 repeating of course, % more expensive.

1 Like

Well no OP, some folks are getting stressed out over things and a break is a good thing to consider at that point.

If the results aren’t acceptable to you then you should just leave. If you stay that means the results are within reasonable acceptance to you. If you leave it means they weren’t. So people saying just leave are correct, and not part of the problem. The problem comes from the people who are dissatisfied and refuse to leave.

More of a symptom then the problem.

But white knighting doesn’t help blizzard at all unless they’re trying to fix the problem thru PR by trying to convince us we like it. In fact it usually makes things worse. If someone doesn’t like something telling them they should like it and are wrong for not liking it doesn’t lead to useful discussions.

Otherwise you want to understand why people don’t like something, get an idea of how wide spread that opinion is and fix it if there’s a solution that doesn’t make things worse.

I think some people are equating “if you don’t like it, then unsub” to a patriotic “love it or leave it” stance. Nobody at Blizz has given me a ballot to choose an alternative play style and Ion’s job isn’t mine to decide.