People mad at dailies Please stop

Yet you’re still not forced to do it and you chose to rush. Don’t treat the game like a job, simple.

Not the same, and I think you know that. The average world quest is 5-10 minutes for 50-100 rep. To make dungeon spam equivalent from a rep perspective, you’d need to add a 300 rep bonus at the end of them.

Again, no one as far as I am aware, is complaining about the number of world quests they must do. It’s that they time out after a day, under the old system. Which forces daily log ons to complete chores.

Pretty sad blizz has to nerf dailies to babysit people with 0 self control.

3 Likes

I am liking krum.
Here have chili fries
:hot_pepper: :fries:

Dungeons give player power directly via gear.

What massive advantage do they give?

2 Likes

Right now, the massive advantage conferred upon me by dailies appears to be the HYOOGE advantage of being able to buy…a cosmetic featherduster.

3 Likes

The other side of that coin is war, on your fellow opposers. Literally and figuratively, an adaptive right bestowed on all things in existence with progress to make in the world. The battleground…here.

I think you are the one missing the point. Those dailies are optional. You don’t need to do them.

2 Likes

The rewards scale with your ilvl lol…

They 100% are not optional for the people who actually play end game content, like high keys and raids.

get your ilvl or dont get into raids / groups / any other content.

For crafters like myself, World quest are not optional. and forcing me to do them every day would be tedious.

So no, you can’t have your fun because it would ruin mine.

I am a soloer, i got tons of things to do. You act like world quests are the only content in wow right now.

Are you for real? Are the same quest every day that enjoyable for you? If it is, well guess what? You can have that by making alts.

You are talking to one. It is optional. You act like anything we get from dailies and WQ won’t immediately be replaced once M+ starts.

1 Like

Is m+ out yet?

Oh it’s not.

Then maybe don’t make them dailies until it’s out

Easy solution

It’s out next week. Doesn’t change the fact that WQ and Dailies will be obsolete the moment M+ opens. You’re angry over nothing. Dailies are optional.

1 Like

Do you even understand the game?

To say that WQ will be obsolete with M+ opens up shows a lack of understanding.

What ilvl can you get from M+? What ilvl can you get from QW?

Do you even understand the game?

Again this shows you don’t understand the game.

I will gladly teach you, Do you see the rep rewards at the end? What item level crafting stuff can you make?

Do you understand crafting plays a huge part of endgame also that is tied to rep?

Please learn wow.

M+ doesn’t give rep or gold like WQ. WQ are for more than just gearing up. Thats why so many are mad that we dont get more WQs.

The max rep of a faction gives you the power to craft 398 stuff. That is crazy strong for solo players.

This is our progression path, if we had dailies everyday it would nerf our progression. Right now world content is giving us really good items, and WQ suppose to scale up to high 380s. (not sure but we will see.)

I don’t want that progression to get nerfed. People act like Mythic + is the only thing that matters. Or the only content people do.