People mad at dailies Please stop

Once again Blizzard caved to the elite.

3 Likes

Yet people can run as many dungeons or PvP matches as they want.

Clearly if people are capable of deciding they’ve run enough of those for the day/week, they are capable of doing the same with WQs.

6 Likes

Or if the guild they are in are that driven…and an issue…it may be time to leave that guild.

this is why after many years in eve I left really good crews to roll with the more casual “scrubs”

I went to scrub crews. less serious,got a irl life back more. and found fun in the game. and said yeah…I am done with the serious crap. for good.

I am paid to be stressed at work. games don’t pay me for this lol.

3 Likes

Grind

Grind

That has diminishing returns

That’s not even playing the game anymore :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

FOR YOU - for some of us, daily WQs is all the content we have, and you are advocating for removing our content.

So yes, stop.

12 Likes

Okay? Your play is not being limited by the fact that it’s not daily. The fact that you eat all three of your cookies instantly when you get them every three days doesn’t mean the devs have to only give you one cookie a day and make sure many of us miss that daily cookie.

Yet these people are the ones that harassed the Dev team yesterday until they gave in.

1 Like

I vote more wq’s. Some of the responses in here shows me some of ya need to reevaluate your life you ain’t forced to do nothing and quit blaming the game on your problems go help yourself maybe.

3 Likes

I mean when has that not been true for a good chunk of the player base for forever

So many have pointed out that the renown rewards aren’t even “mandatory” in any way, there is no borrowed power attached to them? Again what’s the problem with the world quests updating like they used to?

2 Likes

I have to find dirt piles, flags, treasures, rares, farm keys, and so much more! If I don’t do them I’ll be behind all the people that are already at max rep and renown and no one will invite me to their pug.

If I’m not at least 390 by the time the raid comes out I have failed.

I think you are. It’s a game, no one is forcing you to do anything. You all are literally crying against more optional content. No wonder no one listens to the forums sepct the one time Blizzard did and it was a trash move. More WQ please and thanks.

4 Likes

You could find something else to do that you like?

1 Like

More wq for people who only do wq’s the rest of ya can be quiet cause they are in no way forcing you to do them for any relevant reason

3 Likes

Ooooh a self burn. Those are rare.

You mean your reply? Because I’m not sure how my comment was a self burn lol

Nothing got removed though? True, the quantity of wqs got reduced, but saying they got removed is false.

Change happens though, in WoW as in real life. The trick is to adapt to the change and make it work for you.

give us something more for iskaraa

like a iskaraa hunt or something

Or unsub like most people have. They keep burning the bridges lol. One of the most irrelevant things in game and they limit it cause people have no self control. Imagine limiting wq"s for people who only do that lol. How bout we limit each expac to 2 raids and put lockouts on keys while we’re at it.

5 Likes

This line actually makes me laugh.

In a game where ilvl means everything and dailies give you a massive advantage, of course this is absolutely required content. you forreal rn?