People mad at dailies Please stop

It is OK to miss some things in life and in video games. No one player is meant to complete everything. If you have anxiety over feeling like it is required to do everything in this game this might be something you need to address outside the game.

Please stop limiting the play of others due to your own FOMO. Again, it is OK to not play and you still have that choice to play bi-weekly.

21 Likes

Youre completely missing the point.

There is already an insane amount of content in the game every day. We dont need the game to hand hold us into huge rewards every day.

Go out, farm rares, farm rep, do the events, and log off and enjoy another game or IRL.

I dont think systems most players hated that made it feel like a chore game should be brought back so fast.

There is easily 10 hours per content per character per day for the following few weeks.

Why shove 2+ hours of dailies in our faces as well. No thank you.

15 Likes

M+ should be limited to one of each dungeon per week. That way those folks don’t have to play too much. I AM KRUMTOILET!!!

23 Likes

It’s not an issue of there being other stuff to do. It’s about not having enough of the thing I like to do. There are plenty of us who enjoy world quests and now we only get a fraction of them. How is that fair? People who like dungeons aren’t having those restricted. Or people who like pvp.

18 Likes

You still have the opportunity to not play. Please stop taking content from others. You are letting your FOMO take away from everyone else.

11 Likes

I’ve noticed an uptick in angry posters that can’t exploit the game anymore.

3 Likes

Why would you be upset about that?

Like he said you can just not do it.

He’s correct it sounds like you want everyone else to be slowed down because you don’t want to spend more time doing things.

Right. So dont. Those that do. Now they can

9 Likes

No one cares what the volume of content to complete is. The complaint is that it’s structured in a daily format, which promotes unhealthy levels of engagement with the game if you want to “keep up”.

Having 800 world quests “available”, but with a 7 day window to complete, is way less toxic than trickling even 50 quests per day. At the end of 7 days, one option clearly had more “content” to do, but it also was offered in a way that respected the fact that players shouldn’t have to log onto the game every single day.

9 Likes

The problem is that they’re stuck in “OMG BORROWED POWER SYSTEMS” and can’t get out of that mindset.

Remove the renown requirement from recipes, just make them cost a crap ton of currency instead, then problem solved for those who can’t wrap their heads around the fact that 98% of the renown rewards are cosmetic.

The fighting was caused by Blizzard, they need to make a decision on how to do this and SOON so that this can stop.

There’s literally ZERO borrowed power systems to “keep up” with.

8 Likes

Ive grown fond this idea

World quests each day. They still give gold and gear. But they give no rep.

We get a weekly quest to do world quests and this gives rep with every major faction. This replaces the rep from the semi weekly world quest we have right now.

Players who only want the rep can get it done in a day and not touch world quests for the other 6 days a week. Or spread it over the whole week. Their choice how and when.

Players who genuinely enjoy world quests can do them each day and still get a reward for it.

Everyone wins. (Apart from those who want rep faster than the game currently gives it. But perhaps that can be accounted for in the weekly quests rep)

2 Likes

Dude there is nothing to keep up with. Any and all gear that you can get is gonna get replaced with mythic next week.

And if you don’t do end game group content what content are you falling behind in?

3 Likes

I primarily engage with the crafting side of things, and they gated a lot of that behind reputation, which primarily comes from daily/weekly activities. Decouple that from dailies, and I wouldn’t care, but if I need to do every world quest on the board to be competitive, I’d appreciate if I could do that in one sitting, instead of being forced to log on 7 days a week.

1 Like

Each zone should have a daily quest chain to work through in that zone. Each zone should have ~10 of these quest chains that rotate. Gives something to do that stays somewhat fresh. I AM KRUMTOILET!!!

Would my above mentioned idea work for you?

Why would I pay 70CAD to spend hours getting grey mobs and standing at rares because you feel we should be happy to log off :rofl:
You guys are just silly with this same old take.
Get some self control. It’s because of the top end whining brigade that blizzard made this bland micro managed game loop now to begin with.

7 Likes

Alright that is a fairpoint.

You could fall behind in the price of goods.

we arent “taking” anything from you.

The elemental invasion thing will be up next week i think it is PLENTY of content for you casual players to enjoy.

its literally endless content to get gear in a casual fashion… just literally relax bro. Like forreal.

There is also a TON of crafting stuff to do right now. Endless crafting and professions work.

Umm, yes… the season hasnt even started yet. I like to do hard mythic plus… idk 20s and such. The single mythic 0 dungeon a week is hardly content. Im INCREDIBLY restricted right now, dont you tell me im not lol. What a joke.

1 Like

It is 2 weeks… This was true last time as well

That’s not a new restriction imposed. That’s just how it has always worked. And you will work your way towards that. Daily world quests aren’t currently something coming soon. They’ve just been removed.

1 Like

I think some people just like the idea of infinite grinds, most people who are doing those “exploits” (lol) know the gear is pretty useless after week 1.