People be playing FFXIV too much, healers dont dps in WoW

It doesn’t bother me. I play a healer that will DPS.

9 Likes

I’m not the tank I’m not going to tell them what to pull. I let them choose the speed they are comfortable with.

4 Likes

Not until you’re complaining about any healers not quing up. :kissing:

8 Likes

Youre not the healer either. My point stands. If the healer is standing around, the content isnt difficult enough.

15 Likes

let me guess OP got called out for not helping at all and just stand there doing nothing while group isn’t taking any dmg. And considering it’s explosive week he probably been called out for not helping w/ explosive.

9 Likes

you know tanks now can pull 4 pack and still be self reliant now right :wink: And I can point out only a handful of encounter that needs real healing. Most are just mistakes that people make that will need healer to do some healing. And mostly it’s downtime for healer and probably put hots on tanks.

Oh we’re not talking about dps here. That’s a completely different subject entirely. Bad dps are bad and will be called out. We’re talking about lazy healers on this topic

2 Likes

Youre timing the key? No one is dying? The healer is doing their job.

12 Likes

for a +15 sure keep that mindset. That’s probably how far you’ll get :wink:

6 Likes

So you’d rather watch the instance fail? I hope to never have you in my party, your a liability, not a contributor.

4 Likes

I always DPS whenever I have down time

2 Likes

Isnt a +15 good enough? Do you want to proceed to a level where the dps are literally not doing enough damage to make the key?

2 Likes

Do you have any evidence of your healers not DPSing in high keys? Just curious.

2 Likes

Yeah most likely, and they are mad they can’t be lazy this week.

1 Like

Maybe XIV has a better idea on what a healer should do?

Crazy idea, believe me.

6 Likes

you really are clueless. Please keep your bad advice to yourself when you dont even participate on the content.

4 Likes

Ideally healers only heals whbe there are unavoidable damage like AoE damage and spot heals when needed.

Tanks and dps should use their def CD so healers can do damage

9 Likes

You didnt answer the question.

1 Like

13 Likes

ughh this week annoys me. The VDH glaive toss bug on explosives are back again. When I use glaive toss on explosives they go down to 30% which should be a 1 shot =(

2 Likes

I did. You’re just clueless :wink:

2 Likes