People are selling Mythic Siege clears

Because they are sitting at 5M+ health after farming frogs, Gate, HoF and other things where they can.

Yet in the meantime posts are being made where raid groups and guilds are stuck on normal raid clears.

Fun Blizzard, absolutely loving it.

Say what you want about feeling strong, if people are struggling on normal raids, what is even the point of this game mode?

Here I was hoping I could clear some Siege, get some of those special items and buy out what I am missing from the heirloom collection, but with people finding it hard to even clear normal raids, how much stronger do we need to get?

And with all the farm spots being nerfed with little to compensate, how are we supposed to get strong enough to get our Siege runs done? People are straight up admitting to just not playing, and with less people playing mean less people to find for groups, and once OP people getting what they want done they will stop, it will just snowball in the wrong direction where you will end up in a month with no groups, no way to farm, no way to get done what you want done.

38 Likes

Bliz really really REALLY doesn’t want anybody to have those shoulders!

15 Likes

Not just the shoulders, you have the heirlooms, needing 2 items and some bronze, and there are like 10 heirlooms to get, so you need like 20 clears. So many people are never going to see a Garrosh kill outside of LFR the rate this is going.

And for many all they want is to clear everything and that’s it, but anyone who has not abused those farms just may never get to that point due to things outside their control, like no players being around strong enough to know how to clear the raid.

7 Likes

To be fair unless you’re a completionist the only good looking heirlooms are the polearm and axe imo the rest look lame.

Thankfully I have tusks already and killed garrosh once so far. 3 more kills and I’m done.

1 Like

Elitist gatekeeping in WoW? Thats IT I"M GOING BACK TO SoD…oh wait gatekeeping killed that too

11 Likes

Where is the heirloom vendor? I was looking for the weapon vendor but can only find the armor set vendors

Can’t remember which vendor it’s on, check the last page of all of them you’ll find it

1 Like

Dem tusks are srs bzns

Think he is the heroic raid guy. The heirlooms and tusks are on the last page.

3 Likes

It´s just the same old story by now,

people abuse game mechanics, become super powerful, Blizzard takes away any opportunity to catch up to them and they gatekeep content.

:sob:

7 Likes

That’s why all the bronze fixes the devs already cooked up won’t be implemented til late June or July, when they need to boost engagement.

8 Likes

Don’t buy it. Wait until they buff casuals then blast endgame. Win win.

1 Like

Well, now the trick is to get these guys to help the rest of us peasants out and two shot mythic siege. If I had managed to become a super duper cow i would be giving tours to all the raids every chance I had.

Make an army of Tusk wearing dudes.

7 Likes

I do normal every day.
The biggest issue I see is people refuse to upgrade their gear.

People get so infatuated with the cloak but look how many stats you get upgrading your gear. It’s insane.

The main reason froggers are strong is they are spending bronze on gear not hoarding it for mounts.

6 Likes

I haven’t done any raids yet. If I were to upgrade gear, what level would be enough to do ok in normal siege?

I was hoping they would rectify the prices for upgrades or maybe increase the bronze drop rates before hand.

1 Like

Selling as in, taking gold outside of Remix, or actual cash?

Are people actually buying? Sounds like an easy scam.

2 Likes

That’s why gear upgrades were invented.

Leveling.

It was marketed as a fun way to level alts for Warthin.

It’s been a week!

One week!

The event is three. months. long.

i repeat: that’s why gear upgrades were invented. That is your progression path.

Maybe.

Or maybe in a month or two, people who were focused on leveling alts for Warthin and collecting what they wanted from the vendors will then turn their eyes to endgame to get the achievements and Garrosh’s Tusks or whatever and use the bronze they earned questing to upgrade a character’s gear enough to play thru a few instances, earning more bronze to upgrade more gear, and so on and so on and so on.

I repeat:

It’s been a week!

One week!

The event is three. months. long.

who is stuck on normal soo at this point? the only hard normal bosses are durumu and dark animus

1 Like

Yes it’s been a week and this game mode is designed to play every single day and do all the dailies and world bosses and raids to be able to get the things you want.

Its been a week and I have over a day of playtime due to lucky circumstances and i did not do any of the broken farms and I’m sitting here with mostly 360 and some 374, no necklace, and only a few xmogs.

That is my week, what about the guy who can only play 1-2 hours a week. They are screwed.

9 Likes

Arenʻt the tusks of Mannoroth on a vendor somewhere in the bazzar?