People are reporting Zombies for killing players, be careful not to get auto-banned!

I mean you guys can outright lie, and spread misinformation while claiming others are. Someone is just giving it back to you :smiley:

This is getting a little creepy dude.

Like, grow up man.

lol you dont have access to the raider warning channel its literally for guild leads only.

1 Like

Perhaps you should take the time to alleviate some of your own naivete and read the blue post. It points out that the decisions were made based on faulty data.

I never said Blizzard didn’t make a mistake; I just pointed out that according to Blizzard, the action of banning an account is not automated.

Or the ones abusing the system need to have action taken against them…the system itself is not bad. It’s actually quite good when used correctly

My guild leader made be an officer, made me the recruitment officer back in Classic. Offered to pay my sub as long as I wanted. I’ve raided with the same guys for three years. Pressured me into PvPing, multiple people want me to PvP with them in Wrath and wanted me to do 2’s in TBC.

You don’t have a clue, rofl.

You’re spreading lies about people in an attempt to defame them. And you’ve threatened him.

Right back atcha bro.

But then just magically the people that looked at the “data” after found the error after enough complaints? :rofl::rofl:

They are also reducing the ban time for people that actually did deserve a ban. So someone looked at the data of someone not participating and decided yep a full month seems justifiable?

What some guy who I upset on the forums says about me and the truth are completely different things. You called me an anti semite, that’s how I knew for a fact that you were just making stuff up or listening to some toxic troll who is doing the same thing.

Nothing you say can bother me after that lie.

Now I’ve just got a huge smile on my face cause this is actually hilarious. I’ve never had someone actually harass me like this, hilarious. Lying and coming up with all sorts of stuff, enjoy your forum ban dude.

We all know the system is automated just look at staysafes video on youtube. Asmongold has made two videos about it too. It’s pretty obvious neckbeards are mass reporting low level dks and boosties in AV to trigger bans. How come all the emails where they walked back the bans to 7 days are all from the same GM? He’s reviewing the thousands of appeals and sending out responses while closely reviewing each persons account? Yeah, okay man, keep telling me this isn’t automated after they clearly stated that they had a BUG in their system that banned a bunch of people. So it’s clearly automated there’s no way on labor day they went through thousands of bans and reviewed them all then hit the trigger. If that was the case then why were there so many false bans if it’s supposedly not automated? If you are actually reviewing them then how did a bug cause everyone to get us banned? So it’s not automated but a bug caused people to get banned. Hmmmmmmmmmm. To believe that just means you are ignoring all facts and just making bull crap statements.

1 Like

During this event 14 years ago it never occurred to me that I would be reported, much less have action taken against my account for stuff like this. My how times (people) have changed! Now I would expect to be reported and would not be really surprised to have action taken by Blizzard.

Yes? That’s how things typically work in the real world.

“Hey there might be an anomaly in our selection criteria. We had an overly large number of bans and a ton of customer feedback. Should we double check our process?”

“Yeah, that’s a good idea; let’s check it out.”

“Oh yeah, upon review, it does look like our selection process might have some flaws.”

A month was probably standard operating procedure. Given the circumstances, they likely decided to make an exception because they screwed up.

Not everything is a conspiracy theory, my dude.

You mad bro? Salty af

I truly want to see a streamer test this out. If they can have someone get in their AV game then all 39 people mass report and see if he gets an insta ban —ONLY if the person agrees to this of course. Lets see if its really automated or not. They rich whats 15 dollars to boosta dk and level him to 61 in a couple hours to test the theory. I would love to see that youtube video and we can settle the argument once and for all.

Staysafe, and Asmond already made some of them.

2 Likes

multiple false reports should result in a ban

2 Likes

You really need to stop threatening others. It is not tolerated here.

1 Like

So we’re not allowed to simply test out blizzards system to see whos lying, or not?

1 Like