People are literally Un-subbing because of the Dynamic Flight Change

Oh geez. Really dude? You want to use me as a scapegoat to make your point in other threads now? Fine then. Here was my response to your post.

I haven’t seen any evidence that the reason for this change was to prevent, as you call it, “degenerate playstyle.” If it was, then I struggle to understand why said playstyle was deliberately left in the game as a toggle when it could have very easily been disabled entirely. All of the communication from Blizzard seems to indicate that the point of this change was to allow players to skyride with their entire mount collection rather than just the handful of mounts introduced in Dragonflight, but it appears to have had a couple of side effects. Whether Blizzard is okay with these side effects or not I couldn’t say, but I’ll offer my feedback on them regardless.

It certainly wouldn’t be the first time Blizzard has made a change that didn’t play well with Druid shapeshifting and got patched up later. They tend to forget about us a lot.

And for what it’s worth, I don’t think this is overall a bad change. Enabling skyriding for nearly every mount can’t be described as anything other than fantastic. But the change is still fairly new so I’ll provide my feedback describing my experience with it in the meantime. Including my unique experience as a Druid.

4 Likes