People already falsely reporting me for language while I advertise my own services

They only accept appeals via ticket. If someone uses Live Chat or Phone Callback to try to get around that then …they have to lie to do it.

No… they dont… at all. Like this isn’t niche knowledge or activity. This is just a basic premise of advertising boosts that everyone knows.

I haven’t posted anywhere because the experience is what it is. I have lived with it for years, there is no doubt. You are misinformed and doubling down in every thread without ever experiencing it.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter, the OP isn’t doing anything against the rules. The changes are aimed at boosting communities and exclude individuals and guilds. So unless he is breaking some kind of chat rule, those reporting him should be warned and actioned if they continue to abuse the report system.

1 Like

Well now that they banned hardware setups you should have a lot easier time identifying a potential cheating MBer. Initially they didn’t do anything about hardware setups and there was an argument to be made that we, the players, couldn’t know if they were cheating or not. To that extent reporting is 100% reasonable because it’s not on us to know, just report suspicious behavior.

Anyone reporting someone simply for having toons on follow is a bit of a zealot with an axe to grind and hopefully gets slapped for being overzealous about reporting.

1 Like

FF is preferred by many because it is more casual friendly. WoW became successful because it was casual friendly. The masses of people leaving are partly because WoW is becoming less casual friendly. Your logic is backwards.

1 Like

yeah, the problem is the word “hopefully” in that sentence.

As long as the community wants they can go back to the way it was, banning the huge boosting communities is not just the communities is also all the gold moving around, this change in the next raid tiers, will have big impact in terms of economy.
If they make an adjustment around the economy for Mythic raiders, there is no reason to boost at all.

You should learn a profession too

Boosting isn’t just about gold… that’s the point you fail to understand until you’re part of a community.

YEAH RIGHT, i boost for fun ! i also believe in santa claus.

Some are misunderstanding what Blizzard did today. Not sure I completely understand it myself but from what you say, you aren’t doing anything worth reporting.
But that’s happening, according to you.

All I can suggest is that you appeal whatever actions are taken on your account.
Til then, yeah, you’re going to have to wait because a lot of people are being reported.
A lot.

Well seeing I played during WoD and Legion, I don’t need a profession. Either way, side stepping a point is a clear indication that you don’t actually have a response for it.

Hey, question - when you sell these things what happens? Do you go with a player to help teach? Or just take over the characters toon?

Economy wise, unless you’re on a server with like 5 people and your bleeding edge guild is just about to down Sylvanas…on Heroic, then this changes nothing from an outsiders perspective.

The organizational structure of boosting communities will change depending on how harshly Blizzard enforces these rules, it could result in a lot of guilds called “HuokanRealmName” being created, or it could result in a splintering of those communities back into the M+ and Raid teams that they were always made up of anyway.

Either way, boosting, and thus its advertising in trade chat, isn’t going anyway. There’s too much easy money in it.

1 Like

Sorry but there is nothing you can do in wow when a decision is made :frowning:

Sounds like the people don’t care for your “services”.

2 Likes

It isn’t going anywhere. It is just going to be a much less efficient service due to the descaling… and boosters are going to risk bans on non clarified expectations and be bullied for their gold.

That is against the rules and he might be suspended for that.

Professions are coming back.

I want to believe this. I really do.

However, due to reasons, my faith in the system is kind of weak.

All reports should be looked into and the blatantly frivolous ones should be penalized.

In that Other “RPGMMO” game sending a report ends with a warning that if you are found making false accusations, actions will be taken against you. Does Wow do that when you report someone for anything?

1 Like

the sad thing is you’ll get GM who will tell you to “just ride out the suspension” even if you’re not at fault.

1 Like